Dynadot

.us 3 Letter .US, how much will worth in the future ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much you think 3 Letter .US will worth when all the 3 Letter .US will be taken ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well there are also subdomain possibilities as well

I know some people are not gonna like me pointing out
that you you can buy abc.us.com or xyz.us.com which
might price cap some three letter .us values.....
For example someone bought business.us for $50,000 but
in my opinion they would have done better to buy business.us.com
and invested the substantial remaining cash in developing a good site.

•••
.us.com ?????? is new.net still peddling those fakes?

•••
quality said:
I know some people are not gonna like me pointing out
that you you can buy abc.us.com or xyz.us.com which
might price cap some three letter .us values.....
For example someone bought business.us for $50,000 but
in my opinion they would have done better to buy business.us.com
and invested the substantial remaining cash in developing a good site.
I think it is hard for the Americans to type .US let alone .us.com
Right now .com is first and foremost in the American mind. With the rapid expansion of broadband and quality sites - non .com - I think they will catch on to .TV, .INFO, and .US quicker.

•••
Well I don't own any so... I'd guess 10-15$ for junk ones in a year

•••
All letter .us are now taken, so I imagine the value will go up. Judging from .info and .biz, I believe that in a year the value will be at least $25 and in 2 years at least $45.

•••
I have sold some three letter .us domain names at here and other domain fourms,the price around $50 for those names which don't have bad letter.

•••
I've sold all "bad" letters in the low $xxx during the last buyout (A few months back). As things continue to grow and more .us's are handed to end-users, price goes ^^^

Now all 3 letter .us's are registered, and the next big expiration period is about a year away. During that time frame... Good chance of seeing a modest appreciation in run-of-the-mill prices!

-Allan :gl:

•••
Nice to see someone grabbed them all up! Now I only wish I had purchased more than what I already did!

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
I've sold all "bad" letters in the low $xxx during the last buyout (A few months back). As things continue to grow and more .us's are handed to end-users, price goes ^^^

Now all 3 letter .us's are registered, and the next big expiration period is about a year away. During that time frame... Good chance of seeing a modest appreciation in run-of-the-mill prices!

-Allan :gl:

reasonabbe thoughts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back