IT.COM

3 Letter .es Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You cannot say anything right now.. Lets see what future holds

•••
No one can predict, but 3L ccTLD of a big country like Spain is worth to register and keep. It may take years before this kind of investment will bring results

•••
SwiftyCorleone said:
Hello recently found a nice 3 letter .es domain but was wondering what peoples thoughts on .es was? Do you people think it has potential to go for any more than reg fee?
Hmmm, it depends what term do you look in ? Long-term,5-10 years - yes. Short - i believe no, but if you are lucky you can get a message with "Sorry, sir, i plaaned to take this name during rush, but you were first. What is your price?" :)

•••
Thanks alot for your responses. I do plan to keep this domain aslong as possible untill i get a good offer.

Night.

Last edited:
•••
I've registered a 3 letter .es domain, but I was planning to use it, not selling it. I don't know what the value can be now, or in the future.

•••
Check the adwords/overture results for the acronym and search engines for what the acronym stands for to get a rough idea of what it might be worth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back