lej.co
nij.co
nuj.co
pij.co
puu.co
sij.co
vew.co

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this the comprehensive list of what is left?

•••
If the software is working correctly than yes. It has been mostly correct in past. Drops and small errors have to be factored in but I believe it to be mostly correct.

•••
If the software is working correctly than yes. It has been mostly correct in past. Drops and small errors have to be factored in but I believe it to be mostly correct.

Cool. Thanks so much for sharing. It is interesting to see the fluctuations of what becomes available.

•••
I posted, I didnt reg them, though think a couple have merit.

I shared, take what you will from it

•••
I posted, I didnt reg them, though think a couple have merit.

I shared, take what you will from it

I appreciate your posting them very much. Looks like four of them have been taken already today.

•••
just snapped kuv.co using coupon IAPCOM829

•••
juu.co
juv.co
mfj.co
mhv.co
mje.co
uij.co
uiw.co
uov.co
wue.co
wuj.co

•••
•••
This list is unregged, havent checked what was first posted

juu.co
juv.co
mfj.co
mhv.co
mje.co
uij.co
uiw.co
uov.co
wue.co
wuj.co

•••
Strange that Robert Kline didn't snag them all :]

•••
kej.co
kij.co
kiv.co
koj.co
muj.co
pij.co
uij.co
uiw.co
uov.co
wue.co
wuj.co

•••
Are these 3 LLL.co's valuable?

I bought XBR.co HBH.co XLM.co YOP.co and OGM.co (in 2010)

•••
Appraisals are in another section

Here is the 3l .cos I show currently unregistered.

euw.co
fhu.co
fij.co
kej.co
kij.co
kiv.co
koj.co
muj.co
pij.co

•••
clicktechs, thanks for continuing to update the available names. Interesting to see what is taken and what appears.

•••
Looks like currently all are registered!

•••
lol all re gone, lucky me got just one, and am willing to hold on to it as long as possible.

•••
The Only think I don't like about .co is the renewal fee. $30each Years 4 Years = $120 insted of $40 For a .com

Thanks

•••
•••
Thanks for continuing to update everyone and the list..

Keep them coming!

•••
Looks like any drops are now getting picked up

•••
Looks like any drops are now getting picked up

Interesting, I was going to revisit this and ask if you could run it again, but I guess it is now not happening. At least this bodes well for future .co's.

•••
That doesn't mean they are valuable at all. What you see is domainers picking up where the others left, by dropping their worthless inventory. The beginning of a new cycle. The industry thrives on dreaming :]

•••
That doesn't mean they are valuable at all. What you see is domainers picking up where the others left, by dropping their worthless inventory. The beginning of a new cycle. The industry thrives on dreaming :]

Completely true for me!

I dropped my only 2 LLL. Ghb sold at goddaddy expired auctions and Eio is going to delete. Not worth my time or renewal fees...

•••
I grabbed
tej.co
nuj.co
hux.co
guu.co
puu.co
ovi.co
and I think they should be worth it , what do you think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back