lej.co
nij.co
nuj.co
pij.co
puu.co
sij.co
vew.co

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last few times I have checked they were all gone. I was used to seeing new ones available everyday. Glad I picked up a couple.

•••
Do they really sell? Tired of holding mine...

•••
Do they really sell? Tired of holding mine...

pof.co sold 10K
amp.co 9,750K
aff.co 7K
Pay.co 46K

Depends on your domains and the buyer :)

•••
Looks like a few new ones available today.

FKT.CO
LYZ.CO
NWH.CO
QQE.CO

NVB.CO was also available but I took that one. NVB.COM is a website for a bank so I figured I could get some traffic off of that. I took VSK.CO also.

Last edited:
•••
ZRZ.CO
QML.CO

Both available..

•••
My software geeked a bit today and boy I was ready to get several. With software working correctly I show

XWD.co is only unregged one

I didnt feel the need to change that

•••
Dont like it but can be a good one I guess!

:P

•••
Was thinking about these again. Anyone know if any are available again?

•••
These are currently available;

bqz.co
bxk.co
bzq.co
bzt.co
fzu.co
lzk.co
skz.co
szk.co

•••
•••
These are currently available;

bqz.co
bxk.co
bzq.co
bzt.co
fzu.co
lzk.co
skz.co
szk.co

Haven't checked them all, but looks like these are gone. I wonder if the market is picking up or if it is just an owner swap.

•••
There are always a lot of three letter .co domains for sale on the GoDaddy close-out section if you don't mind paying something for these domains. Not a lot of three premium letters though :(

•••
$2.5K seems quite a lot for buying non-triple-premium .co domains, if you ask me. But I guess if you sell only 1, you make a profit :)

•••
$2.5K seems quite a lot for buying non-triple-premium .co domains, if you ask me. But I guess if you sell only 1, you make a profit :)

I Had an offer of $500 for xbr.

I'm not motivated to sell my co yet.

•••
Would love it if these suddenly became valuable. I like to see them all gobbled up at least to create some form of scarcity.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back