Dynadot

3 letter .com sold for $550?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep gotta be the bargain of the week. 550 might sell 4
$5000-$10000 in my opinion.

•••
Wow, talk about low. I am with you guys totally. $550 is like, a steal for the buyer and a waste for the seller.

•••
wtf, $550 is a steal bigtime - the guy who sold it must've been desperate for $$$ or something..

•••
This was a fake sale guys .... The seller was a Hijacker and the Domain has now been returned to the rightful owner - Don't always believe everything you see online .... ;)

•••
If it looks too good to be true, it most likely is.... :(

•••
all4cost said:
This was a fake sale guys .... The seller was a Hijacker and the Domain has now been returned to the rightful owner - Don't always believe everything you see online .... ;)

the thought actually occured to me, imagine how pissed the buyer must've been :lala:

•••
Yep fake seller, that guy is on the afternic forums often spreading his disease amounsgt the good domainers out there. I believe the admin there has now taken action or are taking action against him.

•••
A further proof of "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't".

•••
That was a great deal for the buyer but not for the seller it should of been sold for more.

•••
Element said:
That was a great deal for the buyer but not for the seller it should of been sold for more.
Jay, read the thread. There was no sale.

•••
oh so it was just a scammer? that sux

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back