Domain Empire

advice 3 exp dom's all fails, where did I go wrong?

Spaceship
Watch

Steve Bowler

Established Member
Impact
I bought my first expiring domains from godaddy auctions. I knew they weren't going to be world beaters,
but they all had backlinks and some other decent metrics. All three failed miserably to get anything other than a few visits while parked, 2 of them lost all there backlinks straight away, I'm getting differing reports on that tho so not sure. see screen shot of an example of one of my buys, the metrics are now a lot worse thanwhat they were, any advice on what to look for as regards to backlinks to get parking revenue appreciated guys.

Attachments

• 03d1afeba11f28d9c079433540b5b642.png
    03d1afeba11f28d9c079433540b5b642.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
two questions:
a. which tool is the screenshot from?
b. you want to pm me the names and I'll try to have a look on them for you?

•••
u gotta see exactly where on those pages the links are. not just count # of links.

links on sites that nobody visits, are worthless

•••
had a long chat with Hyper, nice guy, helped me with some questions, thanks man.

•••
u gotta see exactly where on those pages the links are. not just count # of links.
links on sites that nobody visits, are worthless

yes Biggie, Hyper talked me through a few, most helpful.

•••
Want to share any of what you learned?

•••
Want to share any of what you learned?
The conv went on for a few hours,it was info bits here and there, anything in particular you are interested in? Also I'm not sure sure about the ethics about repeating stuff Hyper told me without his permission tbh.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back