Dynadot

.us $3 domains .com/.biz/.net/.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yahoo is definitely not a good place to reg domains if you are ever looking to sell the domains and push them. The couple extra bucks to reg at godaddy is a much better deal overall.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Yahoo is definitely not a good place to reg domains if you are ever looking to sell the domains and push them. The couple extra bucks to reg at godaddy is a much better deal overall.
got to agree, I have heard so many bad things about them :(

•••
I have heard a lot of bad things about domains at yahoo myself. I had a domain with them however and had no problems at all. The control panel wasn't all that great but it really wasn't bad. I transferred my domain out though mainly because yahoo doesn't take paypal and I don't like using my credit cards online.

•••
Troubled1 said:
I have heard a lot of bad things about domains at yahoo myself. I had a domain with them however and had no problems at all. The control panel wasn't all that great but it really wasn't bad. I transferred my domain out though mainly because yahoo doesn't take paypal and I don't like using my credit cards online.

*offsubject*Paypal has a virtual one time use credit card that is tied into your paypal account and is very easy to use. So, your hands are not tied anymore. :D*

On subject. Yahoo isn't worth the trouble. I had to call a long distance phone call that cost me more then 2.99$ to get my yahoo wallet out of some stupid dispute resolution, credit card expired, just to get a 2.99$ domain. So, I said nevermind to geting domain's with them. Yeah, with a coupon I can get a 7.20 domain at godaddy which has less headaches.

•••
bliss said:
*offsubject*Paypal has a virtual one time use credit card that is tied into your paypal account and is very easy to use. So, your hands are not tied anymore. :D*

how do i use it and know whic is?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back