NameSilo

3 character

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i got a 3 character domain and ive just installed the subdomain redirection script. Basically users can create an account <anything>.3ch.com to redirect to elsewher.

How much would this domain + script be worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold something like this with no traffic for $20. It was a 3 character .net, though.

•••
It all depends on the three characters, if its “101.com” then it would obviously be worth a great deal.

•••
I also own a site that offers 4 subdomains and 1 subdirectory redirects. Anyway if you own the site and want an appraisal this should go in the appraisal section. The value depends on traffic. 3ch.com redirects to a Chinese website with no options for creating a subdomain.

•••
I think he used 3ch to mean 3 character, not the name of his site.

Might need to be moved to appraisals since you own the name, even if you won't tell us what it is ;)

-Allan

•••
Yep, i used 3ch for 3 character. I have registered my 3 character domain yet but im going to soon.

The domains are going to be something decent like b7o.com, 6pg.com or something in that sort.

How much would these domains be worth?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back