Dynadot

3 Char dot coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was wondering if there was a general consensus to determining value of 3-char .coms. I've been collecting a few of these and watching the activity on daily drops at Enom. Everyday there are people willing to pay a minimum of $16.95-$19.95 (reg fee + $10 minimum) for 99% of the 3 char. dot coms being dropped.

On the various forums I see prices range anywhere from a low of $8 to a high of $200 on 3 Char. dot coms, with higher value being assessed to certain combinations (such as LLN and NLL). Seems and the associated characters (more for letters like T or S, less for letters like J and Q) and numbers (more for numeral 1, less for 9).

Obviously certain character combinations are going to be unique and be more valuable, especially if the characters are a popular abbreviation. But for generic 3 char. coms, do any of you have a way of assessing basic value?

Something along these parameters...

LLN = $XX ?
(trailing number is 1, 2, or 3)

LLN = $XX ?
(trailing number is 4, 5, 6, or 7)

LLN = $XX ?
(trailing number is 8, 9, 0)

NLL = $XX ?
NNL = $XX ?
LNN = $XX ?
LNL = $XX ?
NLN = $XX ?
N-N = $XX ?
L-L = $XX ?
L-N = $XX ?
N-L = $XX ?

Just trying to get an idea to help with some ballpark estimates, not an exact science or complex forumla. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone care to share their basic guidelines?

•••
NLL = High $xx when N=2 or 4

•••
hard to say the exact values in such detail i think

•••
ask maestrus, hed know the EXACT formula.....

•••
In general, expect at least $10-15 reseller pricing...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back