IT.COM

negotiable 2Q9.com - Revenue Generating 3-character .COM domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidding ends at 5:30PM PST

Up for sale is the domain 2Q9.com (Number-Letter-Number). It has a website running a small (and old) customized arcade script written in PHP. The site is automated and still makes money through google adsense even though I haven't touched it in around 3 years. It doesn't make much, but enough to cover the domain renewal (made around $13 so far this year) without lifting a finger.

I am mainly selling this as a 3-character .com domain but the website is an added bonus that makes it even more worthwhile. I will host the site for free for 30 days and give you FTP access if you desire to transfer the site to your own server.

Registered at enom until January, 2010.

Minimum Bid: $150
Bid Increment: $10
Buy-it-Now: $210

Payment via Paypal from verified members. I need to pay some bills so please post your best offer and I'll accept any I like.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the bid. I'd like to sell the domain today so it's yours if nobody else bids.

The domain will be sold to the highest bidder within the next 12 hours.

Buy-it-Now reduced to $235

•••
Buy-it-Now reduced: $210
Ends at 5:30pm PST (Just under two hours)

Edit: Bidding has ended. The domain goes to BladeMaster. Thanks! I'll send you a PM in a minute.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back