Dynadot

sales $233,000 .Com Sale at Sedo Tops This Week's Chart - 2 of Year's 10 Biggest .Net Sales Also Reported

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. I was away on a family vacation last week so I have a double dose of domain sales data for you this week that will bring you completely up to date on what has been happening in the aftermarket. The autumn weather appears to be bringing buyers out of the woodwork. There is good news from all categories, including .coms, ccTLDs and non .com gTLDs. A $233,000 .com sale leads our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. We also saw one of the year's five biggest non .com gTLD sales, another that ranks in that group’s top 10 and yet another (a new gTLD) that landed in the year’s first 15. On the ccTLD side we was a sale that ranks among the dozen biggest country code sales so far in 2019. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2019/20191023.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your sharing.

•••
•••
•••
micropenis.com $2,000 :ROFL:

SmallPenis.com $26,500 USD
LongPenis.com $4,500
CrazyPenis.com $260
UltimatePenis.com $216
MicroPenis.org $27

•••
LongPenis.com $4,500
CrazyPenis.com $260
UltimatePenis.com $216
MicroPenis.org $27

The comps don't lie :xf.grin:

•••
NOOOO I knew I was going to regret not getting into the drop auction for bold.co, well played whoever snagged that one.

•••
•••
Rather pleased to see a few .net TLDs getting priced properly this week too. Thank you.

•••
LongPenis.com $4,500
CrazyPenis.com $260
UltimatePenis.com $216
MicroPenis.org $27

Did those drop?

•••
•••
•••
Its good to see scotchwhisky.in sold for $3230

•••
Thanks for the two week report, @Ron Jackson and hope your trip to the Pacific northwest was great. Did you get to welcome @Michael Cyger back from his big run? :xf.smile:

I was at first surprised when I saw the Shopify.pe sale, with obvious TM, but I see the buyer is Shopify as it now redirects to their site.

Bold in .co and Grab in .ai are both really nice names and sales.

As you point out, Sudoku.net was one of the biggest .net of the year.

Congratulations on your nomination as one of the finalists for the Lonnie Borck award, and thanks again for the great weekly reports.

Bob

•••
LongPenis.com $4,500
CrazyPenis.com $260
UltimatePenis.com $216
MicroPenis.org $27
The Ultimate one sold cheap! 😁

•••
•••
•••
NOOOO I knew I was going to regret not getting into the drop auction for bold.co, well played whoever snagged that one.
Do you know what the final price was for the drop auction?

•••
@James Rayers No I'm not sure offhand, I'm pretty sure I checked out around $1k without too much time left iirc, I don't know how much higher it ended up going

•••
LongPenis.com $4,500
CrazyPenis.com $260
UltimatePenis.com $216
MicroPenis.org $27

I can't believe my nickname with the ladies only went for $216. :xf.grin::xf.wink:

•••
Nice to see TravelAdvantage.com develop into premium travel site (not affiliated), a nice end user purchase.

•••
Back