IT.COM

available ^^ 21 SAVAGE I AM > I WAS. (Deluxe) ,. (+Download)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

21 savage

Impact
^^ 21 SAVAGE I AM > I WAS. (Deluxe) ,. (+Download)

-------- ZIP Download 21 SAVAGE I AM > I WAS Album ---------

Download Here::>>

-------- ZIP Download 21 SAVAGE I AM > I WAS Album ---------

Tracks List:

01 a lot (Ft. J. Cole)

02 break da law

03 a&t

04 out for the night

05 gun smoke

06 1.5 (Ft. Offset)

07 all my friends (Ft. Post Malone)

08 cant leave without it (Ft. Gunna & Lil Baby)

09 asmr

10 ball w/o you

11 good day (Ft. ScHoolboy Q)

12 pad lock

13 monster (Ft. Childish Gambino)

14 letter 2 my momma

15 4L

In just some hours, we'll finally be hearing twenty one Savage's new album. it has been talked regarding for weeks currently and once his appearances on undergroundBoomin's Not All Heroes Wear Capes, the publicity solely intense. we tend to were expecting it to arrive on Dec seven however things didn't go in line with set up. we all know currently that i'm > i used to be are discharged tonight. within the days before the drop, Savage has been tantalising folks to explore the themes of the record withintourist court twenty one, an area designed solely to market the album. The tourist court are hospitable press and VIPs tonight for a non-public listening session, that is certain to be crammed with stars.

On Th afternoon, the ATL rapper unveiled the official cowl art for his coming album i'm > i used to be. the disclosing semiconductor diode several fans to believe that the project would finally make hour, even as his previous "12-7-18" tweet steered. Well, the clock hit twelve a.m., and therefore the album was obscurity to be found. twenty onejokingly self-addressed the warning on social media:

Though we tend to did not receive a replacement music, twenty one did not leave fans fully hanging. Shortly once hour, the rapper declared the i'm > i used to be would arrive in twenty first dec.And the excellent news is that the leaked album is on the market these days free transfer.

Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph (born October twenty two, 1992), higher glorious by his nom de guerre twenty one Savage, is associate yank rapper, songwriter, and record producer from Atlanta, Georgia. Abraham-Joseph grew up around guiltiness and eventually born out of college, commencing to rap in 2013 once the death of a follower. He gained attention within the Atlanta underground for the 2015 mixtape The Slaughter Tape before attaining nationwide attention following the underground Boomin cooperative album Savage Mode (2016), its lead single "X", and his collaboration with Drake, "Sneakin'".

In true twenty one Savage fashion, the tourist court resembles one thing from the horror-driven landscapes of his Savage Mode universe world. The tourist court is seedy on the far side belief, as argonon signs reveal the forbidding scrawl strewn across the wall. The tourist court is beaked as associate "interactive art exhibit," throughout thatattendees will explore a range of i'm > i used to be themed rooms. to create the prospect even additional attractive, Ciroc beverages are provided consequently.21 savage i'm larger Than i used to be Album transfer In Zippyshare/Torrent/RAR

Abraham-Joseph discharged his debut studio album, Issa Album, in 2017[2] that debuted at range 2 on the signboard two hundred and gave Abraham-Joseph his initialhigh twenty song, "Bank Account". He achieved his initial ideal single at the tip of 2017 along with his feature on Post Malone's "Rockstar".[3] In 2017, he additionallydischarged the Offset and underground Boomin collaboration abruptly.

21 Savage shares the title and design for his coming album. i'm > i used to be are 21’s second solo album — third if you embody abruptly, his cooperative album with Offset and underground Boomin that born 2017. Back in Gregorian calendar month, he mysteriously tweeted out the date 12-7-18, that several fans believe is that the unleashdate of his coming album.

Issa Album, the Atlanta native’s debut album, was additionally discharged last year and debuted at No. two on the USA signboard two hundred with seventy seven,000 album-equivalent units affected. That album was semiconductor diode by the hit single “Bank Account,” that peaked at No. No. twelve within the signboard Hot one hundred.

Following twenty one Savage‘s 2017 Issa Album, the Atlanta rapper currently hints at a forthcoming project with an officer unleash date. He merely wrote “12-7-18,” via Twitter on weekday.

While twenty one Savage has appeared in alternative recent tracks like “Hot Spot” with Offset and “Clout” with Ty Dolla, his coming anonymous project additionally follows his cooperative studio album, abruptly with Offset and underground Boomin’ last year.21 SAVAGE i'm > i used to be Leak [Zip,Torrent,RAR] Album transfer

A few weeks agone, we tend to put together got our hopes up once twenty one Savage did not drop his album. The project was reported to be cathartic on Dec sevenhowever once the clock turned hour, it had been obscurity to be found. Shortly once, the Atlanta rapper formally declared his actual unleash date, warning USA all that Dectwenty one would be a big day. There still is not abundant glorious regarding i'm > i used to be apart from its unleash date and therefore the cowl art however currentlythat folks have entered tourist court twenty one, hints have appeared regarding what the rapper can address in his lyrics.ZIp album transfer, leak, ALBUM transfer.

Last week, the Atlanta rapper declared the discharge date for his sophomore album. additionally to revealing the discharge date, twenty one discharged "Immortal," a replacement track that is featured within the official trailer for the computer game Mortal Kombat eleven.

Diving deeper into his labor paying off, twenty one is appointed for his first-ever Grammy nominations. His cooperative track with Post scholar, "Rockstar," is appointed for Record of the Year and Best Rap/Sung Performance for the 2019 Grammy Awards.

I AM > i used to be (read as “I am larger than UN agency I was”) is twenty one Savage’s sophomore studio album. The album arrives virtually a year and a 0.5 once Issa Album, his debut.21 SAVAGE i'm > i used to be Album transfer

The link brings you to 21's goth-chic web site, terribly on trend, wherever all of the merch are often found. Among the things are 2 t-shirts, one among that has 21's face plastered across the front, a sleek black jacket, a skateboard, slides (which look comfortable af), a injury heart keychain, a snapback and additional. The Issa rapper is even marketing the digital album, moreover as a vinyl copy of his sophomore project. All of the merch can ship the week of Jan. 7, giving fans lots of time to binge-listen to the album before sporting their new gear. The digital album are delivered via email on Dec twenty one, that means that Savage will not possible be giving his fans another warning.

21 Savage compete along with his fans' emotions Th as they hoped-for his coming sophomore album i'm > i used to be to drop. The hip-hop community was apprehensively sound their feet, hoping that 21's cryptic "12-7-18" tweet was inform toward the massive reveal. once having himself fun, the rapper declared the particularunleash date would be Dec. 21. However, Savage did offer his listeners one thing to ease their excitement, the important cash maker—album merch.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back