NameSilo

20$ logo contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

am9905d

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

I need a logo for my new directory http://www.2yi.net (Your Index)
I don't have anything specific in mind, it just needs to follow the color scheme of the site and include either the domain 2YI.Net or the name Your Index of the site
I want it to have a fresh look.

Good luck to everyone that enters this contest, can't wait to see your designs

Edit to add: Payment via paypal
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i will be entering.
 
0
•••
your.gif
 
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day said:
i will be entering.

Good to hear

jolley_smal said:

I like it but I would also like to see it in green as well and I think I would prefer the letters grey, not black.
 
0
•••
removed for now
 
Last edited:
0
•••
2YI.png
 
0
•••
@ ZeniusIVanisher
Not really what I am looking for, can't really say why but it just doesn't fit to me

@Jim
I like it. Can you add a white to transparent gradient with low opacity and add the word directory above or below the line at the right?
 
0
•••
2YI_2.png

Can you elaborate on the gradient you want? I don't understand. lol
 
0
•••
index3en.png


Feedback please.
 
0
•••
Here is my first attempt. Feedback appreciated.


yourindex.jpg
 
0
•••
your2.gif
 
0
•••
here's an idea....your comments are appreciated...thx




2y1.jpg
 
0
•••
Jim_ said:
Can you elaborate on the gradient you want? I don't understand. lol

I meant to give it a bit of a shiny look. (new layer->Selection of half the logo->white to transparent gradient->reduce opacity of the layer)

Domie said:
index3en.png


Feedback please.

I like the letters that way but not the orb.

EmanEvan said:
Here is my first attempt. Feedback appreciated.


yourindex.jpg

Don't really like the 2yi.net above the YourIndex, also I believe if the logo had two shades of orange instead of three it would be better

jolley_smal said:

I like it better in green

umxca said:
here's an idea....your comments are appreciated...thx

2y1.jpg

I like the use of folders but I don't like the font and the way the text is arranged, it looks a bit cluttered.

Thanks for all the entries guys, I will let this contest run for about 24h more and then I am going to announce a winner.
 
0
•••
lol!!

am9905d i know how to design a shiny effect. Will do.
 
0
•••
Domie said:
lol!!

am9905d i know how to design a shiny effect. Will do.

Hi domie, I was just explaining to Jim what I ment in a post above, not referring to your entry.
 
0
•••
Oh ok, so what improvements do you have for me?
 
0
•••
Domie said:
Oh ok, so what improvements do you have for me?

Like I said above it's the orb that doesn't look good to me, maybe it's because of the reflection (what I mean is that it looks kind of strange that the orb has a reflection but the title doesn't)
Also bring the text a bit closer to the logo.

One more idea would be to replace the orb with a not so common shape like for example a rectangle with two rounded corners and two not rounded (like the shoutwire logo) or with a shape like the one use for these icons
 
0
•••
thx for the FB....will revise....
 
0
•••
Heres my entry, Please give me feedback as i can change.

2yi.gif
 
0
•••
Here is my attempt at this one...
Feedback is greatly appreciated
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back