2 letter si.net???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
Hey I am in auction for this domain

si.net
current high bid is 5k$ I am not sure how high should I go what do 2 letter .net domains sell for and will it be hard for me to sell it?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't answer the value question, but seems like a name worthy of hanging on to.

Hope ya get it.
Hope it doesn't go much higher.

ST

•••
I think the average price for two letter .net would be anywhere from between $3-6k. In your case, "SI" is very popular term in my opinion (As soon as I hear "SI", the first thing strikes my mind is "Sports Illustrated (SI)." I can see if the price going up few hundred dollar, if not more, but hopefully you will be able to get it.

All the best. :tu:

•••
si.net
current bid 9,100$

can't afford it any more :(

•••
bizzy said:
si.net
current bid 9,100$

can't afford it any more :(

:o When does the auction end?

•••
Sohil said:
Auction is at Snapnames and ends in 2d 17h 25m. There are by my count 133 of us in this auction including the usual big wallet players. Current bid is now at $9,400. I expect it to go much higher.

:tri:

•••
paxton said:
Sohil said:
Auction is at Snapnames and ends in 2d 17h 25m. There are by my count 133 of us in this auction including the usual big wallet players. Current bid is now at $9,400. I expect it to go much higher.

:tri:

Oh almost 3 days left, I think it will go for 20k+ :o

•••
I almost think it will stop around $15k unless someone is acting in proxy for SI (Sports Illustrated) or another big wallet I can't think of.
In any event, certainly an exciting run :)
And for future reference, if you are in those auctions, chances are it is with at least one of us, so make sure you don't tip your hat ;)
-Allan

•••
•••
Great domain name. It's quite easy to cook up a website or company name for the initials s.i. You should be able to get at least $10K for it. Good luck!

•••
Will keep an eye am interested to see what this goes for :blink:

•••
Bound to hit 15k+.

Dont you just wish you had that domain?! :p

•••
if I had money i would pay up to 15 but I have 5 so can't afford it.. it was on Sedo i offerd the guy like 2 weeks ago 2k for it he turned me down and 2 weeks later it is on the Drop Crazyy

•••
you'll still lose a lot of traffic to si.com - sports illustrated :( however it is a great domain name - and I think the price is about to reach it's peak..

•••
bizzy said:
if I had money i would pay up to 15 but I have 5 so can't afford it.. it was on Sedo i offerd the guy like 2 weeks ago 2k for it he turned me down and 2 weeks later it is on the Drop Crazyy

That can't be right...

From Sedo listed to drop in 2 weeks?
If it's Sedo listed and the guy replied, no way he would let it drop...

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
So what did it sale for ?
$11,361 - a bargain price!

I think our friend Elequa was the winner. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back