negotiable "2" Letter IDN Domain - äq.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidt

Impact
For sale: äq.com

When on the keyboard or in alphabetical "2" Letter IDN Domains in the USA or worldwide in use, than they have 6 digit values in US Dollars. One day they will be used on the keyboards worldwide. That is for sure. Domains for your retirement! Buy now with paypal with buyer protection.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this is the best option for countries where this symbol is used.

•••
this is the best option for countries where this symbol is used.

Yes in the moment its the best option for countries where this symbol is used, but if the idns at the keyboards in USA than they have a value over 100 000 USD!!!

I bought 16 of them from a dentist from ireland some years before and now I want to sell some of them. 4 of them are sold!

•••
I guess in Ireland they are there and will be used

Yes in the moment its the best option for countries where this symbol is used, but if the idns at the keyboards in USA than they have a value over 100 000 USD!!!

I bought 16 of them from a dentist from ireland some years before and now I want to sell some of them. 4 of them are sold!

•••
They are used in many countries worldwide, also in Turkey and other European countries.

Do you always post here because you are looking for members who read this from you::

FREE coupons for Google AdWords! Only for namePros!

From where you get this coupons?????

And why you want to give them for free?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back