Impact
So Finally First XXXX OutBound Sale!

Sentence / Translator .com

HandReg: $2
Sold: $2000
Hold: 1 Month

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Awesome Sale! Great job! I wish you many more in 2018!

•••
•••
was this outbound or inbound?

•••
•••
Nice. Got a four figure sale on my birthday once.

•••
Congrats @Rinkuji!
Thanks for sharing and happy to see your first outbound sale went for 2K with fantastic ROI.

Best wishes! :)

•••
Name is already in thread.

Contacted 8 end users. Only one replied and Name Sold.
I think End User is wrong word. "Exact Owner" will be best word because I (we) see 90% End Users hide behind whois privacy. So it is very difficult to contact them. if you have Best Name and can find Company Owner / CEO (Exact owner / Decision Maker) then there are huge chances of selling name.
Congrats. How did you find these 8 end users?

•••
Congratulations on achieving 4 figures feat!

•••
Congratulations. And I wish you can share more info about this sale:

1. How did you find the CEO contact emails?
2. Did you include your price in the email?
3. Was there any back and forth?

Thanks

•••
Name is already in thread.

Contacted 8 end users. Only one replied and Name Sold.
I think End User is wrong word. "Exact Owner" will be best word because I (we) see 90% End Users hide behind whois privacy. So it is very difficult to contact them. if you have Best Name and can find Company Owner / CEO (Exact owner / Decision Maker) then there are huge chances of selling name.

I too Would also like to know how you found your end users and got their emails.

•••
So Finally First XXXX OutBound Sale!

Sentence / Translator .com

HandReg: $2
Sold: $2000
Hold: 1 Month

Congrats!!
Quick sale and a huge profit - awesome!

•••
•••
Congratulations. And I wish you can share more info about this sale:

1. How did you find the CEO contact emails?
2. Did you include your price in the email?
3. Was there any back and forth?

1. Whois
2. No. Until I get reply.
3. I don't understand back and forth. Need More Knowledge. :xf.smile:

Congrats. How did you find these 8 end users?

I too Would also like to know how you found your end users and got their emails.

Google Search 1st and 2nd page. / WHOIS

Last edited:
•••
Nice shot. Mind to share how the negotiations went? How did you arrive at $2000? Was that the price you gave them and they took it? Please share more

As I usually search / research before buy then pick good names and sell only here at NamePros for cheap prices. Most names I don't even add to SEDO / Afternic cuz I know I am going to sell them here only within one month of Registration. Its my Hobby! :xf.smile:

Amazing thing is Name was For Sale here at Bargain BIN $20 and when I removed it from there, one buyer contacted me by PM to buy this name. But as I already started outbound so told him name already sold. :xf.wink:

----------------------------

I got owner email and I mail him.

There was around 1 page email about how name will benefit his company.

He replied with one word - price?

As I said I am happy with $20 - $50 Range sell here. So price was not big issue for me. I just wanted some outbound success. For me Talking and Convincing MultiMillion MNC owner was far important.

So I replied again with some more facts about name and Price: XXXX and told him that you decide whether it is $1000 or $9999 or in between that.

I don't get reply next two days. So third day I mail him and said I got offer of $1500. I know as a MNC owner you are busy person but if you don't reply I will think you are not interested and I will sell name to other company. I don't want to disturb you again.

Same day I got reply that: Give me another day please. I am consulting internally.

Second day I got mail:

Hi,

I am "XYZ" and working with "ABC" at "Company."

We can offer 1500$ for Sentence Translator .com and we’re ready to close the deal as soon as you accept the offer. Being a new domain with no incoming links nor content we think that’s fair price.

Kind Regards

XYZ
Product and Marketing Director
Company.com

In my reply I try to convince him that though name is new but has clean history as well only 2 owners in last 12 years. Both hold for 6 years. Last owner need XX,XXX amount and that’s the reason name didn’t get sold. $2500 will be actually fair price. But I am not good at negotiation so Its depend on you how much to pay.

Then he replied that they will pay $2000.

Next thing same like as I sold names here. Open your account at my Registrar (NettiGritty) I will push name to your account. Send money to my Paypal. It took one week to get payment as there was some formalities with their account department.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
As I usually search / research before buy then pick good names and sell only here at NamePros for cheap prices. Most names I don't even add to SEDO / Afternic cuz I know I am going to sell them here only within one month of Registration. Its my Hobby! :xf.smile:

Amazing thing is Name was For Sale here at Bargain BIN $20 and when I removed it from there, one buyer contacted me by PM to buy this name. But as I already started outbound so told him name already sold. :xf.wink:

As I said I am happy with $20 - $50 Range sell here. So price was not big issue for me. I just wanted some outbound success. For me Talking and Convincing MultiMillion MNC owner was far important.

So I replied again with some more facts about name and Price: XXXX and told him that you decide whether it is $1000 or $9999 or in between that.

I don't get reply next two days. So third day I mail him and said I got offer of $1500. I know as a MNC owner you are busy person but if you don't reply I will think you are not interested and I will sell name to other company. I don't want to disturb you again.

Same day I got reply that: Give me another day please. I am consulting internally.

Second day I got mail:

Hi,

We can offer 1500$ for Sentence Translator .com and we’re ready to close the deal as soon as you accept the offer. Being a new domain with no incoming links nor content we think that’s fair price.

Kind Regards

XYZ
Company.com

In my reply I try to convince him that though name is new but has clean history as well only 2 owners in last 12 years. Both hold for 6 years. Last owner need XX,XXX amount and that’s the reason name didn’t get sold. $2500 will be actually fair price. But I am not good at negotiation so Its depend on you how much to pay.

Next thing same like as I sold names here. Open your account at my Registrar (NettiGritty) I will push name to your account. Send money to my Paypal. It took one week to get payment as there was some formalities with their account department.

Oh wow. I love your openness to get this sold. Thanks for the lecture, i learned something new.

•••

Second day I got mail:

Hi,

Kind Regards

XYZ
Company.com

You deserve a cold bottle of bear for this info. I'm so glad you shared this. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Negotiations sounded non-formal but yet effective.
I'm sure those were imaginary offers right?
The offers you told them that were from another company

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back