Dynadot

2 BrokenGold domains in Spanish need help selling them.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisyerg

Established Member
Impact
I own the only two ways to translate BrokenGold in Spanish

OroQuebrado.com
and
OroRoto.com
Why BrokenGold?

BrokenGold.com
claims to be the number one gold seller in U.S.

What do they buy?

here's an extract of their site

Gold, Silver, Jewelry, Coins and More
Here are some examples of gold and jewelry that we regularly purchase from our customers. Also, please view our Fine Jewelry page for more examples of higher quality items that we purchase.
If you have any questions about whether your item will qualify for purchase, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions.

Class Rings Cluster Rings
Tangled Gold Chains Gold Watches
Bent/Broken Jewelry Unmatched Gold Earrings
Items with missing stones Gold Pins/Brooches
10k, 14k, 16k, 18k, 22k, 24k Dental Gold
Gold Coins Platinum
Gold Bracelets Sterling Silver
Gold Necklaces

Hispanics and Gold
Almost from birth, Hispanics learn the importance of jewelry in their culture. When a baby girl is born, her mother or godparents will have already purchased her first pair of earrings. If the newborn is a boy, tradition also demands jewelry: an ID bracelet with an engraved date on the back, a medal, a cross, or a gold chain.

The Hispanic market for jewelry is, by custom and tradition, already well-established. Armando Serrano of S.I.E., a firm that supplies the Hispanic market in Los Angeles, says, “We are born in a gold culture. Since that moment we start to consume. We are the minority population that spends the most on jewelry.”

Hispanics prefer 18 Karat and 24 karat gold vs lower purity gold.

Looking for the right Broker to help me sell these two domains as a combo for $$,$$$
40% of the deal will go to the broker.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Greetings friend. I am from Spain, I can't find any sense to oro roto means. Don't think will be sold easily. In addition don't see any relation from ororoto to the aim your domain trying to be focus at.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back