.mobi 2 big .mobi sales reported on Dnjournal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hot.mobi $40000

party.mobi $13000

wow...just...wow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have they been paided? The domains transferred? Link me please :)

- Steve

•••
dentalpro said:
hot.mobi $40000

party.mobi $13000

wow...just...wow

DentalPro,

These .mobi sales were executed at TRAFFIC in Hollywood, FL 6 weeks ago.

Old news, yet good news, my friend.

Michael

•••
perhaps he meant they were just added to DNJournal...???

•••
yes...they weren't listed onthe charts till now I believe...if so, my mistake but I hadnt seen them as yet...

•••
•••
While these domains were auctioned off at the Traffic conference in late October, they were not paid for and transferred until this week. Domains are not eligible for our sales charts until the sale has actually been completed. Bidders do not always honor their bids (and auction sellers have been known to renege). Nothing has been sold until the domain is actually paid for and transferred to the new owner.

•••
I prefer it that way.

Thanks. I watch DNJ every week like the rest of the NPers here. Its a huge help to know what sold where and for how much.

Mejcdj

•••
i had said that "flowers.mobi" was a good deal no matter in investment of domain or in business.

"flowers,fun,funs..." are still not the key or killer applications or domains in mobile time.

In my view, lottery.mobi is among the great mobi.s...the price for it....$xxxxx...x.

let's see!

Last edited:
•••
Domains have been transferred:

Hot
Registrant Name: Greg McLemore
Registrant Organization:WebMagic

Party
Registrant Name:Xavier Buck

(Xavier Buck is the CEO of Eurodns if I am not mistaken :zzz: )

•••
fautebol said:
Party
Registrant Name:Xavier Buck

(Xavier Buck is the CEO of Eurodns if I am not mistaken :zzz: )

Indeed.

Xavier works with EuroDNS and voipGATE. He is the CEO of both Companies and also the chairman of Datacenter Group.

Source: ICANNWiki

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back