NameSilo

2 AdSense accounts allowed? Personal and Business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a personal account with Adsense. I'd like to open a business account for an LLC I started. I've heard that you're allowed to have both a personal and business account. Is that still correct?

Also I have a friend that had his personal account banned for (I think) questionable clicks. Can anyone confirm if he's allowed to open a business account?

I tried browsing the adsense site for answers but didn't find anything relevant.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have a registered business you can have a separate AdSense account for this.

I'm not sure if your friend can make a business account since he is banned.

•••
If you have a registered business you can have a separate AdSense account for this.

I'm not sure if your friend can make a business account since he is banned.

thanks for confirming for me.

Anyone know about my friends situation? Should I just tell him to email google adsense support?

•••
questionable clicks im not sure about your friend.

but you can create a different account.. i own several businesses and several accounts for each business :)

•••
Hi,

This post help me to know about PPC services.

•••
questionable clicks im not sure about your friend.

but you can create a different account.. i own several businesses and several accounts for each business :)

thanks for the confirmation, I'll signup this weekend.

Guess I'll just tell my buddy to email google and ask, worst they can do is say no.

•••
I'm pretty sure you are only allowed one account..

•••
I'm pretty sure you are only allowed one account..

A corporation or LLC is a legal entity which means it is treated as a different person from a legal standpoint. So your corporation is not the same as you as an individual.

•••
The best way to confirm is to contact google support center

•••
A corporation or LLC is a legal entity which means it is treated as a different person from a legal standpoint. So your corporation is not the same as you as an individual.

This is correct.... Even if you own 100 campanies, you could have 101 accounts.. 1 for you and one for each entity.

•••
one account for one address

•••
Thanks for the replies everyone.

can we close this thread please?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back