Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$2.95 Domain Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FedPrimeRate.com

FedPrimeRate.comVIP Member
Impact
40
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi deu12000,

I agree with what you are saying, I guess it is up to the individual. My thought basically boils down to I would rather get a percent or two less profit from a domain but not have to go through the researching, registering and worrying of using one I had not used before.

tekz999 said:
Cheap things ain't good. Good things ain't cheap.

I like that one :)

dgridley said:
That reminds me of an anecdote of when we realized my younger brother knew the difference between "cheap" and "inexpensive".. he had a pen that broke and got ink all over his hands and complained about the "cheap pen".. my mother said, "don't you mean inexpensive"? And he replied, "no it's cheap! It broke!"

Kinda like you'd expect with "cheap" domains...

And another :)

All the best

Richard
 
0
•••
Well, I have read all posts about them and decided not to go with them. Not trustful. Guys, we are not that rich to buy cheap things.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back