Dynadot

$2.60 coms and Free .co.uk domain at Names.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

asxforum

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
$2.60 coms and Free .co.uk domain at Names.co.uk

1 per customer they only take Credit Card . No PayPal as I tried it .

All the info is on the website . Its a great offer .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Names.co.uk is famous for charging for transfer out, they will charge £10+VAT for unlocking the domain name and providing you auth code.

•••
Names.co.uk is famous for charging for transfer out, they will charge £10+VAT for unlocking the domain name and providing you auth code.

Yes and people will pay but if you complain you won't have to pay another reason to not use them...

•••
I had to run away from that registrar. They lock you out after you sign up and want you to call them for some silly verification. Never seen a registrar does that in 2019. I vowed never to used them after that experience.

•••
Yes and people will pay but if you complain you won't have to pay another reason to not use them...

There is no reason to use that registrar even if they provide free domain registration. It's 2020 and they are still behaving like 2005.

•••
They are horrible company, they takes your money and dont give your domain...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back