Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

1Word.com or OneWord.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aliweb

Established Member
Impact
298
So which one is better for development?

1Word.com
or
OneWord.com

I have registered 1Word.com and I intend to use it for my new project but now I am thinking to also register OneWord.com and use that one instead. I am now torn between what to use. I feel like 1Word is better and this is what I was thinking for the past couple of months but after buying it, I feel I made a mistake and I should get OneWord.com. Can't seem to decide.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OneWord is available for registration???
imo :)
 
0
•••
So which one is better for development?

1Word.com
or
OneWord.com

I have registered 1Word.com and I intend to use it for my new project but now I am thinking to also register OneWord.com and use that one instead. I am now torn between what to use. I feel like 1Word is better and this is what I was thinking for the past couple of months but after buying it, I feel I made a mistake and I should get OneWord.com. Can't seem to decide.

1Word.com is shorter, so I whould choose this one.

If OneWord.com is cheap to acquire, you could buy it as a defensive movement.

But I think this is a question of tastes. Hope this helps.
 
0
•••
OneWord is available for registration???
imo :)
Not exactly OneWord.com but some like OneCar, OneWorld, OneWeb etc.


1Word.com is shorter, so I whould choose this one.

If OneWord.com is cheap to acquire, you could buy it as a defensive movement.

But I think this is a question of tastes. Hope this helps.

Both are available reg fee. Yes as a matter of taste I don't know why but I like 1Word.com better. But problem is when I telling someone (on phone or verbally) that my website is 1Word then the first thought that will come into their mind is OneWord and not 1Word I believe. I will also register OneWord.com just to be safe.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
OneWord!!
 
2
•••
He’s talking about the number 1 followed by some word versus the word one followed by some word. He might be trying to register 1honeyfuggle for all we know.
 
1
•••
He’s talking about the number 1 followed by some word versus the word one followed by some word. He might be trying to register 1honeyfuggle for all we know.
Yes i realized it later as op post is like 1Word.com so i got confused :)
 
1
•••
Need to own both or you'll forever be saying "1spankpaddle.com like with the number 1 not the word one!"
 
1
•••
My preference in such a situation is to own both. Pick 1 for the main website and 301 redirect the other variation. Especially if you plan on relying on word of mouth.
 
1
•••
OneWord, OneWorld! ;)
 
1
•••
have registered 1Word.com and I intend to use it for my new project but now I am thinking to also register OneWord.com and use that one instead.

one is better than 1, maybe redirect 1word ...
 
0
•••
I have decided to own both. Now which one will be main site while which one will be reditected I am not sure about (I am more inclined towards using OneWord as main site). Let's see.
 
1
•••
OneWord main
1word redirect
 
1
•••
make a poll
 
0
•••
Definitely, OneWord
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back