domain 1stPage(.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Everyone wants to be on the 1st page of google. Seems like a really good SEO/Marketing brand.

Only post the name with (.)com...no naked . beside the .com.

Let me know.

Slader23

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I actually went through the internet archive thinking it was once one of mine as had similar any desire I had for it was lost in 90s but still a grate name some history with it 22 years has to give it more merit. I am going to say low even mid $xxxx. I always have liked this name.

•••
I have no idea at all, and would not know where to start, breaks all sorts of my valuation rules - but is is a fantastic name- Exceptional! Good Luck

•••
Obviously not as powerful or versatile as say 'Frontpage dot com' but still a nice name and probably has more uses than just SEO branding. Couldn't get the preferential spelling of 'Firstpage dot com' to resolve, would have been nice to see a site on that one.

Your spelling is definitely more for branding. I would agree that around 2k offer would have me selling straight away. I can't see it going much higher than that

Last edited:
•••
You have perhaps already done this but here is the NameBio list of .com that start with 1st.
1stBandwidth went for an amazing $800k, but more typical is something like 1stCapital that sold for just under $2000 not long ago. It seems in watching NameBio that mixed mode names are gaining traction, and Page is a great part of name. I tend to agree with @BaileyUK and @lock that low to mid $$$$ is the right sort of price.

Best wishes for it.

Bob

•••
You have perhaps already done this but here is the NameBio list of .com that start with 1st.
1stBandwidth went for an amazing $800k, but more typical is something like 1stCapital that sold for just under $2000 not long ago. It seems in watching NameBio that mixed mode names are gaining traction, and Page is a great part of name. I tend to agree with @BaileyUK and @lock that low to mid $$$$ is the right sort of price.

Best wishes for it.

Bob

1stcapital.com 1,988 USD 2018-08-10 NameJet

That is a wholesale purchase. Not retail.

•••
That is a wholesale purchase. Not retail.
Yes, good point (it is currently listed for sale).

Here is a small list of sales on venues that are probably retail buyers Private, Sedo, Afternic, Uniregristry, etc. that start with 1st and .com extension. Your word is better than most of these in my opinion though, so maybe not much helpful comparator wise.

Best wishes for it.

Bob

•••
yeah sounds pretty nice I would say 2k is minimum.

•••
I think this is a great name for an SEO company. Personally I'd price it in the 10-15K BIN range but you could easily price it up to $50K+ (assuming you're willing to wait another 23 years to sell it :B)

Downside is that its not passing the radio test with "firstpage.com"

•••
•••
This is definitely a great name for an SEO company. Mid to maybe high $xxxx.

•••
It could be 1 million if you dream hard enough. But in reality you can liquidate it for about 1k.. and if you wait long enough, you may have someone offer you 2k.

•••
It has a big problem in that, from a radio test perspective, people will here firstpage, rather than 1stpage. But it's still a great name with potential. Broadly agree with other posts.

•••
Perfect for SEO
1stPage actually looks better than FirstPage imo
Mid X,XXX
Please PM me your asking price
TY

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back