domain SmartClock /./com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Seems like a decent name in the home automation niche and also timekeeping in general. Thoughts?

Only looking for retail valuations.

Thanks

Slader23

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
smart watch could have value, but smart clock..? I am not sure..

•••
Smartwatch is owned
smart watch could have value, but smart clock..? I am not sure..

Smartwatch.com is owned by Google, it's a six figure name.

•••
Ultimate name.
Future of wall clocks.
I would value around 10000$

•••
Its catchy and easy to spell. (y)

•••
5 figures and up. Great name.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Reseller : 3-5k USD Hobbyist : 5-6k usd & EndUser 15-20k usd

•••
Its catchy and easy to spell. (y)
It is catchy and easy to spell, but how do you see "smart clock" concept?
We dont need smart clock, we have a lot of smart gadgets: phones, watches, tablets, tv, etc.
What exactly must have smart clock to make you buy it?
Alarm we have on our smartphones, music we can listen on phones, music players, tv, tablet, even on smart watch. Weather? But we can see it on phone, on tablet, on smart watch..
I dont see any necesary for having smart clock, not at home and not at public place.
Explain me what is for you "smart clock"?

Last edited:
•••
We dont need smart clock, we have a lot of smart gadgets: phones, watches, tablets, tv, etc.
Alarm we have on our smartphones, music we can listen on phones, music players, tv, tablet, even on smart watch. Weather? But we can see it on phone, on tablet, on smart watch..
I dont see any necesary for having smart clock, not at home and not at public place.
SmartCamera sold in 29200 USD What is the purpose of camera with smart?
smartinsurance sold in 26000 usd what smart keyword will do with insurance?
smartmedicine & smartwindow sold in 15000 usd ... here what smart will do in medicine??or window??
smartmonday sold in 14888 usd ... whats smart about monday?
smarttehnologies 13000 usd... makes any sense?

anyway i have alot more if you want let me know...

•••
SmartCamera, smartinsurance, smartmedicine, smartmonday, smarttehnologies make sense.
Smart clock makes no sense, because we already have a lot of smart clocks: phones, watches, tablets, smart tv, etc.
There is no need in additional smart gadget on wall.

•••
So what?
You can even manufacture a smart broom, but who will need it?

•••
SmartCamera, smartinsurance, smartmedicine, smartmonday, smarttehnologies make sense.
Smart clock makes no sense, because we already have a lot of smart clocks: phones, watches, tablets, smart tv, etc.
There is no need in additional smart gadget on wall.
we all think like that but suddenly we see changes. 10 yearss back counterstrke game was on rise but then fortnite came and then fortnite.com sold in 85000 usd
so we never know what idea is about to come..
still the appraisal i gave is realistic as if suppose i am going to open outlet for clocks i would go for this name as this is great name for branding...
and if you think clock is dead industry then let me share with you.
i was renovating my home last year and for finding matching & vintage clock i went to alot of shops and tried to find alot of clock online stores for exact match as my home furniture...

•••
Smart Acquisition - After a long days I see best aged name here.

Retail Mid XXXX - End User Mid XX,XXX

Best Luck .. (y)

•••
Hey I like your passion but do some research man. Amazon and even Xiaomi have released Smart Clocks this year. It's part of the whole home automation niche. Voice assisted clocks for home are going to be a big trend....apart from that it's just a strong generic brand name in the timekeeping industry.

•••
Hey I like your passion but do some research man. Amazon and even Xiaomi have released Smart Clocks this year. It's part of the whole home automation niche. Voice assisted clocks for home are going to be a big trend....apart from that it's just a strong generic brand name in the timekeeping industry.
Amazon and the rest can release whatever they want. I asked you what is a smart clock for you?
What do you mean the smart clock must to have?
Time, weather, player, alarm... what more?
Why you just dont hang a small smart tv on the wall?
I try to understand the concept of smart clock but cant see why I would buy it for?

•••
Amazon and the rest can release whatever they want. I asked you what is a smart clock for you?
What do you mean the smart clock must to have?
Time, weather, player, alarm... what more?
Why you just dont hang a small smart tv on the wall?
I try to understand the concept of smart clock but cant see why I would buy it for?
sometimes I go to trademarkia.com out of curiosity to see what people hve used (or thought of using) the name for in the past. so for this one..
computer software for controlling an electronic circuit
timer for controlling lights
computerized time clocks; and time clocks featuring computerized components for tracking employees' attendance hours
radio alarm clock with motion detection activated snooze button
electrical irrigation systems comprising irrigation valve controllers, battery-operated irrigation valve controllers, solenoid and relay valve actuators

•••
sometimes I go to trademarkia.com out of curiosity to see what people hve used (or thought of using) the name for in the past. so for this one..
computer software for controlling an electronic circuit
timer for controlling lights
computerized time clocks; and time clocks featuring computerized components for tracking employees' attendance hours
radio alarm clock with motion detection activated snooze button
electrical irrigation systems comprising irrigation valve controllers, battery-operated irrigation valve controllers, solenoid and relay valve actuators
very useful gadgets, just why you name them clocks?

•••
very useful gadgets, just why you name them clocks?

Depends on how the word clock is defined by them. All of these are marks are relevant to the varying definitions of the word "clock". If your only thinking of the term literally then you won't be able to realize it's broad usage.

clock1

NOUN
  • 1A mechanical or electrical device for measuring time, indicating hours, minutes, and sometimes seconds by hands on a round dial or by displayed figures.

‘the church clock struck four’

as modifier ‘a clock face’
    1. 1.1 the clockTime taken as a factor in an activity, especially in competitive sports.
      ‘this stage is played against the clock’

2. 1.2 informal A measuring device such as a speedometer, taximeter, or milometer.
      ‘a car with over 82,000 miles on the clock’

3. 1.3 Computing An electronic device used to initiate and synchronize internal operations.
  • 2 British A downy spherical seed head, especially that of a dandelion.

• 3 British informal A person's face.

‘I thought I recognized your clock’

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1 Attain or register (a specified time, distance, or speed)

‘Thomas has clocked up forty years service’

no object ‘this is a generous CD, clocking in at more than 60 minutes’
    1. 1.1 Achieve (a victory)
      ‘he clocked up his first win of the year’

2. 1.2 Record as attaining a specified time or rate.
      ‘the tower operators clocked a gust at 185 mph’
  • 2British informal Notice or watch.

‘I noticed him clocking her in the mirror’

• 3British informal Hit (someone), especially on the head.

‘someone clocked him for no good reason’
  • British informal Wind back the milometer of (a car) illegally in order to make the vehicle appear to have travelled fewer miles than it really has.

‘beware of motorists who clock their car before selling it’

‘they had sold clocked vehicles’

You clock in to work. You clock your performance in sports...etc..a clock is any periodic system by which time is measured.

Last edited:
•••
I like the name but nowadays a smart clock is going to be more than a clock: an IOT device. Likewise a smart phone is much more than a phone nowadays. The phone function is almost secondary.
The conundrum is this: should it still be called a clock ? In the short time, yes. Long term ? I think clocks will continue to exist.
NB: good names should be future-proof

The concept is interesting, but I'd rather call that an augmented clock :)

I understand the two schools of thought here but I think there are many possibilities for this name (y)
Also, smart is a popular and desirable prefix and I sold a number of such names. The name is good.
Timekeeping sounds like a proper niche for this one.

•••
anyway, I personally dont see all these smart devices as clocks.
they are gadgets.
I like the name but nowadays a smart clock is going to be more than a clock: an IOT device. Likewise a smart phone is much more than a phone nowadays. The phone function is almost secondary.
The conundrum is this: should it still be called a clock ? In the short time, yes. Long term ? I think clocks will continue to exist.
NB: good names should be future-proof

The concept is interesting, but I'd rather call that an augmented clock :)
This is exactly what I meant

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Sorry my evaluation is lower.

Reseller $1-2k enduser 3k-8k

I seen one post mid five figs come on man get real

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back