Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 1946.com & 1947.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

al4a

Established Member
Impact
1
1946.com
1947.com

I am starting to get offers on these domains...So I guess it is time
to get some appraisals.

Thanks,
AL
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I sold an1800's NNNN.com for $325 these are at least $xxxx. Hold onto them and wait for a good offer.
 
0
•••
$1k+ for either of them IMO.
 
0
•••
For reseller,low $xxx.

Now we can catch 4 number .coms at SP and Pool with low $xxx.
 
0
•••
Do not sell for under $500. If it were me I would hold out for $xxxx
 
0
•••
1947.com

The year in which India got its independance. Mid to High $xxx for sure.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back