$19.00 .IO registration and transfer at IONOS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
1648737749816.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh wow..got 100 io

tempting to save 10usd each.. but at same time we all know none of us know when sales. come

any idea when promo ends?

•••
Meh nevermind it says 35 to reg for me... so transfer should be same

so either promo over..or depends on account and region..sometmes it does

•••
•••
•••
•••
19$ is only for the registration of a new .io domain name, not for the transfer.

•••
•••
Only for new customer account.

•••
I see $19 (transfer) in their cart.
Perhaps it depends on the country or only for new customers.

1648787365177.png

Last edited:
•••
I just did, so you can. @aelko never disappoints.

well lol he did.disappoint cause he never said u have to.go thru some special link

u said that..so maybe u never disappoint heheh

but how u get 19 for transfer if link is only for register?

•••
•••
Only for new customer account.

well no.. 19 register worked for me..only thru domprices link.. else regular login shows me 35 register and transfer

•••
did u do this thru link or regular login?

Without a login, I used the browser in incognito mode.

In their chat they told me:
$19 for the first year, $50/year after is the regular charge and not an introductory price, so there will be no limit for this one.
I understand that this applies to both registration and transfer. But it must be said that the ionos chat is sometimes misleading. Try asking them too.

•••
well anyway if someone manages to checkout for transfer let us know

•••
•••
•••
Yes works. Use link then add to cart then sign in. As always @aelko is awesome

•••
at my end its showing $35

thanks

Last edited:
•••
that tldes link worked fine til yesterday...for transfer.. org..io..info.... but today after entering dn it takes me to some weird screen with no more auth code input etc..

seems for new regs stll gives 19usd tho

can anyone else confirm llink kaput for trnasfer for org and io?

ty

Last edited:
•••
that tldes link worked fine til yesterday...for transfer.. org..io..info.... but today after entering dn it takes me to some weird screen with no more auth code input etc..

seems for new regs stll gives 19usd tho

can anyone else confirm llink kaput for trnasfer for org and io?

ty

I have the same. Looks like they have disabled the ability to transfer .IO and .ORG domains. At least for new clients.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The link on my site is just a redirect to the ionos site, there are no additional parameters.
For simplicity, you can use this domain transfer link with the same result:
https://www.ionos.com/domains/domain-transfer

•••
I have the same. Looks like they have disabled the ability to transfer .IO and .ORG domains. At least for new clients.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The link on my site is just a redirect to the ionos site, there are no additional parameters.
For simplicity, you can use this domain transfer link with the same result:
https://www.ionos.com/domains/domain-transfer

tnx.. well with or without login..it fails.

so its over for both new and old clients.. I'm old client.

either way.. too bad for org I had some left..as for io I transfered 20 or so..still good 200usd saving

but many my io don't expire for months...so extending em for 20usd now... not knowing when they'll sell could be waste of money..if sell soon

info and .co still working and cheap. no link needed I think.

•••
For some tldes I've seen a limit of 10. Not sure if it's outdated or not

•••
Transfer not working, showing error - "Temporary error - please try again later."

•••
so ionos has 2usd co reg..and hence transfer too... I got a.few thru..then for past 2 days.. I put in order and complete as always but the transfers never begin.. anyone else having the issue?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back