Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$ 150.00 web design needed ASAP

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhost

Established Member
Impact
1
CLOSED. WINNER WAS Sergio965



Type of Contest : web design
Winner must be able to code

Prize : $150


Web site info:
Name of site: LA Spots.com
Type of site: Will contain information regarding The Salsa Dancing scene
including ....info on salsa clubs in LA and OC, lessons, DJs, events, Bamds, and forum.

Contest End Date & Time : This contest will end on 06/23/2008 at 5pm or when an acceptable design is chosen (whichever comes first)

General Requirements MUST BE ABLE TO CODE!

Additional Information : if you have a GREAT design but cant code, I am open to buying just your design. we will need to talk.

Payment: Payment will be sent by paypal.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i will be done by tomorrow
 
0
•••
While I was making the template I started getting worse and worse at it. I realize what type of site you have but you've given us no links content to go off. I kind of made it up as I went along.
I only made room for one ad spot but I can make more.
Everything in this template can be changed as far as color positioning.
I can code it to html/css
I didn't do a logo as I don't think you're looking for one.
 

Attachments

  • salsa.gif
    salsa.gif
    59.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
0
•••
rebelagent said:
While I was making the template I started getting worse and worse at it. I realize what type of site you have but you've given us no links content to go off. I kind of made it up as I went along.
I only made room for one ad spot but I can make more.
Everything in this template can be changed as far as color positioning.
I can code it to html/css
I didn't do a logo as I don't think you're looking for one.


the links are the same that are posted here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gkcaa5

please post whatever design you are working on.

I want to close the ASAP!! I will check back between 8-9 pm giving everyone who are still working on an entry to enough time to finish!

Good luck to all

Some designs that were submitted and the feedback i gave:


From alihs i like the format the colors i liked from sergio design better

LA-SPOTS.jpg


entry submitted from H-O-V <-- good attempt but im looking for a bit more
laspots.gif



So far I love the color combo from Sergio965 the best

my.php



Hope this helps!

^^^^^ Sorry People for the late responce!

Want to take this time to say thanks to all who submitted thier entries, all were good!


The winner for this contest is Sergio965

Congrats!

PM sent
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back