Impact
15 years

longer than the average marriage

most people now, don't plan to stay on the same job for 15 years

15 years, half the life of a 30 year mortgage

fifth teen, and counting :)

imo…..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Time keeps on slippin, slippin slippin into the future....

Hi All

time has slipped into another year.
now it's "19 years" as member of NP!

:)

imo...

•••
Sure is a long time to be a active member!! Impressive!
Congrats!

•••
Congrats Biggie. Should change your name to IMO...

imo...

•••
Congrats on your stay! Learned a lot from you over the years! Just sayin'!

•••
Nice to know biggie
Congrats on completing 15 years as a member on np

•••
Looking forward to another 15 years and more

•••
•••
•••
I'm a little late to the party, but congrats biggie! 15 years is a long time. I'll be there with ya soon, after recently hitting 14 years myself. Though, nowhere near as active as you are here. :)

•••
•••
•••
Create an AMA session for us man... for 15 years we need it :xf.grin:...

Lol
F20

•••
Congratulations, @biggie 15 years is truly a remarkable achievement! With the ups and downs of domain investing, so many come and go on much shorter time scales. Thank you for your 8764 posts so far (that is 584 per year on average!), so not only have you been here a long time, but very active too! We look forward to continuing to learn from you over the next 15 years!

•••
Congrats on the NP anniversary

•••
Congrats on 15 years!

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hah! I just found this.

@biggie

Thanks for everything you do here and for the entire domaining community as a whole.
You are a quiet legend (the best kind) and NP has been honored to have you as a contributing member for all these many years.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
now in my 16th year, I still reflect on how much things have changed, in that span of time.

so many have come and gone.

all the different personalities and the personas`, the conversations, the subjects, all the questions,
and all the replies.
Congrats @biggie now on almost 16 years. I like the imo that you end most of your contributions. It reminds us all that often we are reflecting an opinion, and we should view contributions in that light, and be open to differing opinions. You also have a witty and eloquent way of concisely expressing ideas that distinguishes your contributions. Your contributions are almost poetry.

Thank you for making all of your contributions to NamePros. I wonder, do you feel that you spend more, or less, time on NamePros compared to your early years? What aspects of the community have kept you so actively involved over so many years?

Also congrats to NamePros for remaining a lively and valuable forum for us all. All those involved in leadership of NamePros do a difficult job diligently and well. For such a huge and active community the site works technically well virtually all of the time. Thanks and congrats to NamePros, too!

Have a good day everyone. Sincere congratulations @biggie.

imo :xf.smile:

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations on 17 years!

That's a fantastic achievement, and in your time, you've seen things that the rest of us can only imagine.

We hope you've enjoyed most of your days here, and for however many more days that you are here, we will continue trying to make future days even better.

Thank you for your contributions to NamePros!

•••
•••
I was waiting for the imo and you didn’t disappoint. Congrats 🎈

•••
Congrats Biggie. Your style is you, and to be honest, a breathe of fresh air into any thread you post in.

15 years, in the olde world, well, your just a rookie still. :)

Makes me still in diapers..

15 years at the same career, is only half-way to retirement.

However, its a brave new world. Things, they change. Kids I train, they think they're veterans after 6 months.

15 years for a tech company, or a website, like NP, is a big deal. I wish it was the norm again. In my opinion, commitments like this speak to a person's integrity. Loyalty should be appreciated, particularly in todays throw-away mentality.

I commend you.

As an aside.. what's the difference between a 15 year vet and a 1 year newb starting a thread in NP? Answer:
The 1 year old would put this thread in General Domain Discussion. :)

•••
CONGRATS on both your 15th and now your 16th year on NamePros!

That is quite an accomplishment and a noteworthy dedication!

Thanks @WatchDogue

now in my 16th year, I still reflect on how much things have changed, in that span of time.

so many have come and gone.

all the different personalities and the personas`, the conversations, the subjects, all the questions,
and all the replies.

:)

imo...

•••
Come on now biggie. Just don't. I feel you. Many different worlds colliding here. Your world, is necessary, and welcomed, respected and apprectiated. For what its worth, from me. Always, respect.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back