Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainer47

Top Member
Impact
Hello

Domain hack for the word "haunted" which has 121 extensions taken.

I liked because I'm dyslexic and can actually imagine writing the word like this by mistake.
Also, since the word being hacked is "" I think having one thing that's not quite right in the name might be a good thing since that is what a lot of supernatural/horror things stem from: something off in an otherwise normal situation. See it as a mid X,XXX name that could be good for game design/movie studio/clothing.

Whats your thoughts on it? Do you agree using "aw" in place of "au" is a good hack? If not let me know!

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
A misspelling, so doesn't pass the radio test, and would forever have to be explained.
As jhm says, you could try the brandables sites, but not over-keen myself.

•••
Hello,

I actually don't see it as a mid xxxx at all. From a pronunciation point of view, "aw and au" in this particular keyword are not that related IMO, as you can try listening to the actual pronunciation in both American & British, wasn't that obvious for me.

Another note, brands usually search for the positive appealing keywords not otherwise. Anyway, you should try listing this name & see how it goes.

Wish you luck!

•••
Submit to the brandable marketplaces, see how its received. Often, these misspells are just too problematic for my liking, like having "carpits" (carpets). I'm on edge, hope you catch a bid

•••
Thanks for your replies everyone. I'm not super active with misspelled domain hacks so wanted to ask. Maybe its the Scottish accent in me but I would pronounce the same way is spelled out. Maybe a mistake not considering how its pronounced in the US. I'll give it a go on the brandable sites anyway

Thanks again

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back