NameSilo

domain ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
The term Yields related to many industries and most notable is the financial industry.

This domain will go into development as a crowdfunding site, but I like to explore the possibility of selling it.

I would like to get an appraisal of this domain? Please

Thank you all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you read the whole thread , you will see that i have turned down more than that ..!

Of course it's up to you to ask what you want for your names.

I do think sometimes it is a good idea to take a step back and be realistic.

Asking for more than that for yields.com is fantasy.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
you will have this forever, you cant take it with you, this thing will sell sometime in the future on namejet for a few hundred bucks

•••
•••
if you ever put a bin price on it let me know ,cheers

When you stop playing games ..! Domain is for sale to serious end users not to fake brokers

•••
When you stop playing games ..! Domain is for sale to serious end users not to fake brokers
your looking for 2 million dollars for a 15 - 30 k domain you don't own yield.com and that would only be worth about 100k,as far as fake broker ,I'm not the best ,but the best would not even deal with you.

Last edited:
•••
your looking for 2 million dollars for a 15 - 30 k domain you don't own yield.com and that would only be worth about 100k,as far as fake broker ,I'm not the best ,but the best would not even deal with you.

your $500k offer already rejected sorry.

you need to stop playing games and get serious and till now you are not. :whistle:

Last edited:
•••
Yields, what does this mean?? Yield is word not yields. You sell weird name with s on the end?

250$ max
I guess your right I went to dictionary.com and it auto corrects to yield

•••

Stop wasting everyone time . Go search for $10 domain

•••

you need to stop playing games and get serious and till now you are not. :whistle:
can get to 12 gran

I ran this
Stop wasting everyone time . Go search for $10 domain
I think I found it with yields.com ,put your money where your mouth is start the auction at 10 bucks here at namepros ,I bet you anything you would get 15k for it

•••
Yields, what does this mean?? Yield is word not yields. You sell weird name with s on the end?

QFgpMse.png

While it may or may not be the best form of the word in the domaining world, it's total bunk to say "yields" is not a real word and shows utter lack of the most basic word research to even suggest it.

Dictionaries always revert to the singular form of the word when you search the plural. That doesn't mean that it does not have a plural form.

Last edited:
•••
This is a category killer financial domain name no matter what fake domainers are saying . as of my knowledge, it is the last of its kind in market .

Will close this thread as i have no time to deal with biases and fake domainers who hardly can choose domains for them selves and they are many obviously

For those who own domains that worth $10-20, plz dont give apprasels for single word financial domain name that worth millions of dollars . Try first to buy your self a good domain.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back