Dynadot

domain ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
The term Yields related to many industries and most notable is the financial industry.

This domain will go into development as a crowdfunding site, but I like to explore the possibility of selling it.

I would like to get an appraisal of this domain? Please

Thank you all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have a cannabis company [going public(willing to give 500k worth of shares ,the company with be on BB sheets but shares are over subscribed and will probably be listed on Nasdaq. They will cover my part,IM me for more detail.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The domain has actually went up in value since my last post. Yields Is Now Worth about $525,000 now in my opinion just over half of what purple.com(900K sale) sold for since it has an "s" at the end thus is plural. Note, that is end-user. In This New Market A reseller would pay no more than $225,000 for this domain in my view.
That is a nice increase from March 18, 2018 when I made the last appraisal. I predict within 1 year from now it will have a reseller value of $600,000 and end-user value of $750,000. As, less and less domains like it for sale anywhere this domain is super great. Domains such as these resellers are getting closer and close to willing to pay end-user prices in 1 year from now that will truly be the case.

Last edited:
•••
Besides being morally not acceptable for me to help in selling marijuana. This is one of the funniest offers i ever received ...You made my day.....:xf.smile:
Thanks

Sounds like another amazing offer by Ben, why not sell this name already?!

•••
•••
with a little luck you can sell to financial corp, and get decent price, though selling domain with right price always tricky! :xf.grin: because you never know whats the right price, it could be 1 millions or 1Billions(in ur dream :xf.grin:)

•••
•••
with a little luck you can sell to financial corp, and get decent price, though selling domain with right price always tricky! :xf.grin: because you never know whats the right price, it could be 1 millions or 1Billions(in ur dream :xf.grin:)

I am ok with millions ...:xf.smile:

•••
I am ok with millions ...:xf.smile:

sure why not! :xf.smile: as long buyer willing to pay your price, I am sure, millions dollar are possible

•••
•••
Realistically 5-10k reseller.
Enduser is always anyone's guess and could be anything,10k-crazy.

•••
Yields is better than Yield for a company name, IMO. Who would name their company 'Yield"?. Totally wrong word, whether that is the 'one who yields' or is 'yielded to'.
Yields is about multiple yields, repeatedly, with assurance.

•••
I am kidding or serious - yep! Its an awkward name, actually, with its double meaning.

•••
•••
I have been contacted by a couple of brokers recently. No progress yet but I like to say the door is open to anyone.
Once there is a serious lead, I will be happy to discuss details

•••
•••
500 paypal ill pay fee

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You mean he might not live to sell this? That's funny
Not that the domain is very sellable ,he want over 5 million for it ,and he aint never gonna see that till the dollar becomes the peso

•••
•••
Up

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back