IT.COM

101domain - How can I get my domain name transferred over?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Eric2018

Impact
Greetings,

I purchased the domain name taskpro.com.gh in April 2018 from 101domain.com. On August 9, 2018 I informed 101domain.com that I wanted to transfer my domain from them to another registrar which was Ghana Dot Com. Now the interesting thing is that Ghana Dot Com already has the domain since they are the only company that registers .com.gh domains. So, Ghana Dot Com said they only needed 101domain.com to tell them what contact information to update the domain to. So, I printed out and edited the entire whois information to reflect the new contact information. On August 29, 2018 I asked why the transfer had not occurred and 101domain.com informed me that they were waiting for Lexsynergy (who apparantly is the registrant). So on October 4, 2018 I sent an email to both Lexsynergy and 101domains.com informing them of the problem and only received a reply from 101domain.com asking me to confirm the problem through the trouble ticket platform.

After owning over hundred domains purchased using other companies, I must say that this 101domain.com company is my worse experience ever. Can someone please explain to me what steps I can take to expedite this change?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back