information 10 years ago today, Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto's disappeared

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
10 years ago today, Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto's disappeared. Pete Rizzo tells the story.
  • X]They suspected that he was British[X],, that he was Yakuza[X], that he laundered money[X]. They wondered if he was a woman[X], laid claim just in case[X] and joked about fucking him[X]. They kept contingencies for if he proved crazy[X], eyed for shifts in his sleep[X], debated why he spoke and didn’t speak and sent him eager patches signed with pretty please[X].

To be sure, by the waning days of 2010, Satoshi Nakamoto was still acknowledged for inventing Bitcoin, and was respected for growing the world's first decentralized digital currency into a $1 million market. But as frustrations with his authority and availability built, it became all too common for users to decry Satoshi the admin[X], Satoshi the bottleneck[X], Satoshi the dictator[X].

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/technic...-bitcoin-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-disappeared

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
10 years ago today, Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto's disappeared. Pete Rizzo tells the story.
  • X]They suspected that he was British[X],, that he was Yakuza[X], that he laundered money[X]. They wondered if he was a woman[X], laid claim just in case[X] and joked about fucking him[X]. They kept contingencies for if he proved crazy[X], eyed for shifts in his sleep[X], debated why he spoke and didn’t speak and sent him eager patches signed with pretty please[X].

To be sure, by the waning days of 2010, Satoshi Nakamoto was still acknowledged for inventing Bitcoin, and was respected for growing the world's first decentralized digital currency into a $1 million market. But as frustrations with his authority and availability built, it became all too common for users to decry Satoshi the admin[X], Satoshi the bottleneck[X], Satoshi the dictator[X].

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/technic...-bitcoin-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-disappeared
you think like bobby fisher in chess or something more diabolical? ty

•••
God bless Craig Wright

(don't get triggered, kidding)

•••
To this day, several theories, nothing 100%.

Coinbase lists it a risk in their prospectus;

If his identity is exposed, BTC compromised.

Doubt he will ever take the bitcoin in his acc.

Last edited:
•••
This question gets asked so many times in the crypto community

Humans spend their resources, period. SN hasn't moved "any" coins in all these years, billions of dollars...not a single dime...unnatural behaviour. Your faced with two likely scenarios: He lost his private key, or he's dead. SN wasn't an idiot, he of all people would not lose the private key to his own Bitcoin...the dude is dead

Last edited:
•••
My 2 cents, which i've shared before: Hal Finney, he received the first ever Bitcoin transaction, and created a chain of fake emails with his alias Satoshi Nakamoto. He wanted Bitcoin to be truly decentralised, with a faceless founder...this would create appeal for the project. Finney was diagonised with ALS and given a certain length of time to live in 2011. Satoshi Nakamoto reported in the bitcointalk.org forum in 2011 that he had "moved on to other things"...another way of saying "I'm dying, so I'm spending time with my wife and loved ones". in 2014, Finney died, and not a single word ever from Satoshi Nakamoto since. A bit of a coincidence, things lining up like that...a guy who lived down the road from Finney was also named "Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto"...a possible inspiration to the alias

Last edited:
•••
Bitcoin was created by US government.. just a betta version of digitdollars

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back