IT.COM

priced 10 Holiday .com domains! Ranging from $100 to $2500 - BurkinaFasoHolidays.COM

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan729

Established Member
Impact
Some of the best tourism domains you'll see this month all for sale in one place!

BurkinaFasoHolidays.COM $250 (Burkina Faso has a population of nearly 17 million people)

CommonwealthHolidays.COM $2500 (Unbelievable domain for an area that covers vast quantities of the world)

ComorosHolidays.COM $300 (An island all about tourism!)

DjiboutiHolidays.COM $100 (An up and coming African Nation)

EritreaHolidays.COM $250 (Another African Country with increasing tourism popularity)

GuineaHolidays.COM $500 (Beautiful Country likely to rise to be a popular tourism location)

MicronesiaHolidays.COM $1000 (Amazing value for an already popular tourist location!)

NauruHolidays.COM $150 (Similarly already popular-if small- island)

PalestineHolidays.COM $1500 (Though currently a little dangerous there has been a recent growth in tourism)

TuvaluHolidays.COM $150 (Beautiful Island with some tourism)

Some fantastic domains here with huge potential. Just google any of these countries and "holidays" will be a recommended search. I decided to put these domains to Namepros before looking for individual buyers so these deals will only be available for a limited time.

I am happy to have money wired after transfer with a trusted buyer otherwise we'll find an escrow.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
PalestineHolidays.com and MicronesiaHolidays.com are both nfs currently as I am in negotiations with another buyer.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back