U+2601 (xn--l3h.com) ☁.com Cloud
U+2603 (xn--n3h.com) ☃.com Snowman
U+2744 (xn--tdi.com) ❄.com Snowflake
U+262E (xn--v4h.com) ☮.com Peace symbol
U+262F (xn--w4h.com) ☯.com Yin Yang
U+231A (xn--dih.com) ⌚.com Watch
U+2328 (xn--rih.com) ⌨.com Keyboard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This thread is posted in the Marketplace, a domains for sale section only.

These domains appear to have different owners though.

You need to specify if you are the owner of all these domains, and if not what you are doing listing them all for sale if you don't own them. Right now this is just confusing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Learn about the history of emoji domains here: https://xn--i-7iq.ws/#history

Yes, I know the history of emojis quite well. I have a couple myself.

So, you have just pointed out Jon Roigs article from his awesome site that you just showed in your 2nd reply here. Jon Roig is one of the biggest innovators in domaining lately, He is very cool. Very humble. Very helpful and very supportive. All around great guy.

Since you just bought a domain and you just found his site, please take notes from him.

Now lets get back to your random 10 domains list...

What is that random list of emoji dot coms all about peace guy?

Last edited:
•••
This thread is posted in the Marketplace, a domains for sale section only.

These domains appear to have different owners though.

You need to specify if you are the owner of all these domains, and if not what you are doing listing them all for sale if you don't own them. Right now this is just confusing.

Great observation NameYourself.

Mr Peace guy ???

•••
Thread moved to IDN Discussion.

Please keep it civil.

Thank you.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Are you Max - the original registrant of xn--v4h.com?

No, This is the guy who has his own Wikipedia page for translating a book - "The Art of War". (sunshine/sushi, I forgot the name of his site)
He showed me his Wikipedia page as soon as he introduced himself to me.
It is very ironic since he has now joined here as the Peace Guy.

I see Cyberian moved your thread out of the Marketplace. Thanks Kenny!

We wouldn't want anyone making offers here on domains that someone does not own.
That would be bad. Good domainers do not try to sell other peoples domains.
He is new though. Maybe he didn't know that since he is new into domaining...

But I still want to know what this thread is about?

Mr Peace Guy, NP Member - NameYourself found out that you don't own these domains.

Were you trying to sell domains that you do not own?

We don't do that here.

Last edited:
•••
Here's another great guide on emoji domains, and again emoji dot coms are discussed: https://www.DNAcademy/emoji-domains

•••
You are not answering why you have all of those other peoples domains up there in the Marketplace here Mr Peace guy.

I seriously doubt the owners of these domains even knew that you have them on your site, much less posted them here in a marketplace sales thread at 4:30 pm on Tues Aug. 1, 2017.

I think you should email them all and let them know you had them all in the marketplace thread that you created here because if you don't I am sure others will just to inform them that maybe someone is trying to sell their domains.

One thing that you will find here in domaining is that your reputation is everything.

Being mean and running around here trashing peoples investments is bad itself and you really should stop that, but being labelled a liar, and a thief well, that is a label you can never lose once you get it. Please don't put yourself in a position to end up in Domain Jail.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back