U+260E (xn--y3h.com) ☎.com Black telephone
U+2197 (xn--b6g.com) ↗.com Northeast arrow
U+231A (xn--dih.com) ⌚.com Watch
U+2328 (xn--rih.com) ⌨.com Keyboard

U+25B6 (xn--g1h.com) ▶.com Black right-pointing arrow
U+25FC (xn--g3h.com) ◼.com Black medium square

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have this one (U+260A) (xn--u3h.com) ☊.com

•••
•••
•••

I don't know
Ok the thing that makes an emoji different from a regular symbol is its status in the Unicode emoji list. That tells the manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, and Google to include them in their mobile phones. So emojis are valuable because they are readily available on mobile phones to insert into text messages.

•••
Ok the thing that makes an emoji different from a regular symbol is its status in the Unicode emoji list. That tells the manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, and Google to include them in their mobile phones. So emojis are valuable because they are readily available on mobile phones to insert into text messages.

So is this valuable or not ?

•••
•••
In general I would say not, but if someone really dig your symbol, why not?

How many singles are left ? Trying to find a simple method to check , manually checking is a pain which I did last week but by the time I found one it was such crap I didn't bother to reg it. Man I wish I had caught on to the emoji threads sooner like I said in the other thread, that about a year ago I had thought about the idea of emojis being used as a domain so I already had the idea and was planing to jump in the second they became available , If I had know I could reg them a lot sooner I would off...errr ( still happy with the ones I have though even though they are not singles.

•••
How many singles are left ? Trying to find a simple method to check , manually checking is a pain which I did last week but by the time I found one it was such crap I didn't bother to reg it. Man I wish I had caught on to the emoji threads sooner like I said in the other thread, that about a year ago I had thought about the idea of emojis being used as a domain so I already had the idea and was planing to jump in the second they became available , If I had know I could reg them a lot sooner I would off...errr ( still happy with the ones I have though even though they are not singles.
You cannot register any more dot coms. Period. These all are registered in the 2001-2006 and was restricted in 2008. So any emoji dot com that was registered and not renewed are not allowed to be re-registered. It's gone forever.

•••
You cannot register any more dot coms. Period. These all are registered in the 2001-2006 and was restricted in 2008. So any emoji dot com that was registered and not renewed are not allowed to be re-registered. It's gone forever.

lol my bad....I was referring to the .ws ones I should have said that.

•••
lol my bad....I was referring to the .ws ones I should have said that.

To answer your question...

All of the dot ws emoji domains single characters are gone because dot ws is is the proven extension for the emojis but there are still a lot of creative 2 and 3 characters left to register. You can enter the aftermarket for some nice dot ws singles and I have seen many going for between $800 and $3k for some great ones. Those are all listed on Mike Cygers DNAcademy. The dot ws (website) emoji domains you are questioning where to register them,

they are all available here at ❤️❤️❤️.ws

They have an awesome way to check availability there at ❤️❤️❤️.ws

Just click on the emoji and it enters the search bar relieving you of having to take an emoji and convert it nto that punycode crap. Very easy

Hope that helps DomainBarracksRob!

•••
To answer your question...

All of the dot ws emoji domains single characters are gone because dot ws is is the proven extension for the emojis but there are still a lot of creative 2 and 3 characters left to register. You can enter the aftermarket for some nice dot ws singles and I have seen many going for between $800 and $3k for some great ones. Those are all listed on Mike Cygers DNAcademy. The dot ws (website) emoji domains you are questioning where to register them,

they are all available here at ❤️❤️❤️.ws

They have an awesome way to check availability there at ❤️❤️❤️.ws

Just click on the emoji and it enters the search bar relieving you of having to take an emoji and convert it nto that punycode crap. Very easy

Hope that helps DomainBarracksRob!

Thank you @Media Branding yea I figured most if not all singles were gone. However I already picked up a few 2 characters a week or two ago as well as some nice EMOJI+words....I'll be adding more to my portfolio soon. I've shared a few I picked up in another Emoji thread.....will post more of my collection sometime shortly.

Thanks! :)

•••
Thank you @Media Branding yea I figured most if not all singles were gone. However I already picked up a few 2 characters a week or two ago as well as some nice EMOJI+words....I'll be adding more to my portfolio soon. I've shared a few I picked up in another Emoji thread.....will post more of my collection sometime shortly.

Thanks! :)

That is awesome. Yeah, its very cool that you got some words+emojis within the same domain!
Dot ws (website) is the only extension where letters and emojis are even possible within the same domain. Good luck with your emoji domains!

•••
That is awesome. Yeah, its very cool that you got some words+emojis within the same domain!
Dot ws (website) is the only extension where letters and emojis are even possible within the same domain. Good luck with your emoji domains!

Thanks I'm hoping the same for you too!...I want to get more soon, even though it's 50/50 on this forum whether they will really take off....I have no doubt they will, and already are starting to. A few websites already use them along with their regular tdl.....but once a Major site does it, and it's seen on Instagram or FB...the rest will follow and the truth is the Youth run the media world, the media just projects what they want to see.."millennials 18-29, and they are all about their Emojis and social media. Once they realize they can type a emoji for their face websites, they will, and it will spread like wild fire.

•••
My honest advice to you is save your money on .ws unless they are singles. I've not heard of one big sale coming from anything other than a single.

•••
My honest advice to you is save your money on .ws unless they are singles. I've not heard of one big sale coming from anything other than a single.

True as it stands now. Though there are many major sites that use more than 1 (word), many of them are 2 keywords combined. Which a single emoji well not be able to stand for , and when they need/want the emoji version, they will need the 2 Emojs that = their domain or 1emoji+keyword/words....

Such as-

lovebug .(com).... will want ❤ bug.(ws)

loveseat. (com) ....will want ❤ seat. (ws)

and when they do, guess who they will have to come to ? ;)

That's just 2 of the few I have. Saving is good, but investing when it's to late is worse!

•••
I have one or two (two emoji. ws) and one or two idn single symbol. Com 's

•••
I have one or two (two emoji. ws) and one or two idn single symbol. Com 's
Do you have any emoji dot com? I'd be interested .

•••
are there any singles left?

•••
Do you have any emoji dot com? I'd be interested .

Single emoji. Coms have been available to buy for at least 13 years or so they are scarce and hard to buy and would be expensive to buy if they ever become available especially as the emoji film is in cinemas now etc - gold would be cheaper lol

No emoji dot coms but I do have a decent. Ws tho

•••
Single emoji. Coms have been available to buy for at least 13 years or so they are scarce and hard to buy and would be expensive to buy if they ever become available especially as the emoji film is in cinemas now etc - gold would be cheaper lol

No emoji dot coms but I do have a decent. Ws tho
Then check out punycode.com

•••
True as it stands now. Though there are many major sites that use more than 1 (word), many of them are 2 keywords combined. Which a single emoji well not be able to stand for , and when they need/want the emoji version, they will need the 2 Emojs that = their domain or 1emoji+keyword/words....

Such as-

lovebug .(com).... will want ❤ bug.(ws)

loveseat. (com) ....will want ❤ seat. (ws)

and when they do, guess who they will have to come to ? ;)

That's just 2 of the few I have. Saving is good, but investing when it's to late is worse!
Maybe they would prefer a .com to .ws Emojys?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
So is this valuable or not ?
No emoji domains are valuable. They are only for entertainment value only. If you can find a sucker who will buy them off you then you might make a few bucks.

•••
No emoji domains are valuable. They are only for entertainment value only. If you can find a sucker who will buy them off you then you might make a few bucks.
So did you just spend the day going to all the emoji and IDN threads to trash them? Lol.

•••
So did you just spend the day going to all the emoji and IDN threads to trash them? Lol.
Nope, I was just catching up on some reading on the IDN threads. Then I saw 4 different emoji threads one after another and added my comments :)

Why not reg or buy quality words in IDN.com that actually have commercial & development value instead of things that have no commercial value? Unless you just have lots of money to burn just for fun....

Last edited:
•••
Back