IT.COM

1 Word Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here are some 1 word domains available I found. I would register some but I am not sure what they would be worth, can someone tell me what they are worth? If they are worth something then I will post lots more for everyone!!

abroud.net
abroud.org
acception.org
accomplisher.net
accomplisher.org
accordingly.org
accuser.org
actionless.com <--------1 WORK .COM DOMAIN AVAILABLE!!
actionless.net
actionless.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be honest I don't think domains are good just because their an actual word from the dictionary. I know that there is a rush for them but to be honest I think their worthless unless you have a site that is related to the word.

•••
I reckon that one-worders are worth anything. They are hard, if not impossible to develop into sites.

•••
These are cool dude !!

actionless.com <--------1 WORK .COM DOMAIN AVAILABLE!!
actionless.net
actionless.org

buy them :P

•••
lol, I will find a good one eventully. I must ask though, in appraisals one guy had parasite.com and everyone was saying he could get like 20 grand on it, but these aren't worth anything?? Confused..

•••
Thank you for your efforts. Will send NP$ if reg.

Regards,

Studio:wave:

•••
Thank you will update them later.

•••
TGN_Merchant said:
lol, I will find a good one eventully. I must ask though, in appraisals one guy had parasite.com and everyone was saying he could get like 20 grand on it, but these aren't worth anything?? Confused..
Parasite.com is a word that would be easy to develop. So is medicine.com.

That doesn't mean parasitically.com or medicineless.com have any value.

(These are just examples I made up.. medicineless could have a value) But just because parasitically is in the dictionary doesn't mean it has any value.

•••
Ok I see what you mean but some of my words are good, like accuser and abroud. But anyways thanks.

•••
TGN_Merchant said:
Ok I see what you mean but some of my words are good, like accuser and abroud. But anyways thanks.
I'd agree with you on accuser.org, that isn't bad. Abroud isn't actually a word though. It's abroad, but it appears to be a popular misspell from looking at Google.

•••
What is "abroud"? I thought it was a typo at first, but you keep mentioning and spelling it the same way. dictionary.com does not think its a word.

accuser.com could be nice, with some value, although minor. I can see it being developed as an aggressive, high-profile online newspaper. However, your domain is accuser.org, which is not the same thing.

•••
Yes, sorry abroud is not a word I mispelled it when I was checking the availability and never noticed. Thanks for your comments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back