IT.COM

auction 1$ Start No Res. 5 Letter .com Domains CEOsi.com Raaek.com BIN's + 2x BIN Deal Too (START)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
CEOsi.com Keywords: CEO / si(spanish for yes) Pronouceable ceosi.com Ceosi.com
Start: 1$
Bid Increments: 1$or2$or3$
End of Auction: 32 Hours After Last Bid or Sooner if BIN is met. I may announce 1Hour left at any point of time and whomever is the highest first received bid in the next 60 minutes of this Auction will win.
No PMing please as I dont want to strive away from the rules of this auction. If you want to BIN, please post it ASAP as the first to do so will end that said auction.
Payment is required from 24 hours of recognition of winning.
Paypal Payments Only~

Please Post Bid and Name(s) in every post or it will not be looked at as verified and whomever can continue from the next most recent bid for that said Domain.
BIN: 50$
Registrar: 1&1 (Push For Winner)
Expires: 4/2016
-----------------------------------------
Raaek.com RAAek rAAEK raaek RAAEK rAAek Double letter, 3V's Prounceable, rememerable
Start: 1$
Bid Increments: 1$or2$or3$
End of Auction: 32 Hours After Last Bid or Sooner if BIN is met. I may announce 1Hour left at any point of time and whomever is the highest first received bid in the next 60 minutes of this Auction will win.
No PMing please as I dont want to strive away from the rules of this auction. If you want to BIN, please post it ASAP as the first to do so will end that said auction.
Payment is required from 24 hours of recognition of winning.
Paypal Payments Only~

Please Post Bid and Name(s) in every post or it will not be looked at as verified and whomever can continue from the next most recent bid for that said Domain.
BIN: 50$
Registrar: 1&1 (Push For Winner)
Expires: 4/2016
-----------------------------------------
7-Day BIN Auto-Rule Does Not Apply~ BIN only applies if you're reading this and auction isn't over.

DOUBLE DOMAIN BIN: 75$ -- THIS ENDS EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE ANNOUNCE CLEARLY THAT THE AUCTION IS OVER AND SOLD.

NO BIN AUCTION ENDING FROM BRAND NEW USERS.

(VERIFICATION PRIOR WILL BE NEEDED. 5+ Likes and active posts is minimum to end auction without prior checking with me as I dont want to ruin an auction for anyone else because a noob wants to come troll jack a thread auction here and not pay.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back