IT.COM

budget: above $100 1 or 2 word .com / Anything Interesting that you want gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Latner

Established Member
Impact
one word .com
two word .com but it has to make since.
PLEASE, no hyphens or numbers!!!

Geo products or service domains are great too. Cities with atleast 150k people and services to include but not limited to lawyer, real estate, landscaping, plumbers, roofers, etc.

Will consider anything interesting in .com BUT only interested in .com

All domains submitted must be real word(s).

Budget up to $250 depending on quality of name, but if it's something REALLY good, we can talk :)

Please send me your list via PM, and comment when you've sent it. I will review them as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Legal Term Two Word Domain PM Sent

•••
Sent collection of domain.. It is a bargain for you

•••
•••
•••
Sent one 7 letter and one 8 letter dictionary word domains.

•••
•••
one word .com

Geo products or service domains are great too. Cities with atleast 150k people and services to include but not limited to lawyer, real estate, landscaping, plumbers, roofers, etc.

Budget up to $250 depending on quality of name, but if it's something REALLY good, we can talk :)

Please send me your list via PM, and comment when you've sent it. I will review them as quickly as possible.
pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
one word .com

Conversation initiated

•••
PM Sent with some premium names

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back