IT.COM

discuss 1% Commission Domain Name Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

We suggest NamePros to implement 1% commission domain name auctions.

We think such auctions will be highly successful and profitable for all parties involved and will benefit domain name community.

Please voice your opinion in favor or against this idea.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are no details with your idea. Namepros has lots of auctions already. 1% to who? What auctions?

•••
Charge 1%, most will quit posting imo.

•••
Details are as follows:

- NamePros adds real time auction functionality
- Members with a certain trading rating submit their domain names for auction, up to 10 domain names per day
- NamePros reviews the domain names and decides which domain names are to auction
- Auction winner, the seller and NamePros complete the transaction using escrow.com, buyer and seller split fees, NamePros collects its commission.

Last edited:
•••
Some people are only making 1% profit on here. So, yeah that fee would cause most people to quit posting domains.

•••
I like NamePros auctions to be 0% commission !!

•••
Domaining should not be tied between some joker, it's should be available to everyone, even for newbie, even for bad domainer, even for a poor domainer.

What you are suggesting is completely unacceptable for me,

It's only allow old fart and rich domainer to participate in all auction.

•••
Domainer to domainer auctions are 0%. We do not imply any change in them. But no one posts expensive domain names up for auction, at least we have not seen any.

We mean $10,000, $20,000, $50,000 domain name auctions with 1% comission, that are auctioned not trough the creation of a topic, but trough auction software.

•••
Domainer to domainer auctions are 0%. We do not imply any change in them. But no one posts expensive domain names up for auction, at least we have not seen any.

We mean $10,000, $20,000, $50,000 domain name auctions with 1% comission, that are auctioned not trough the creation of a topic, but trough auction software.

I think people with high value domains post here for extra exposure and private sales, not auctions or anything really trackable. Just my opinion.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back