Dynadot

$1.59 .ICU New Domain Registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Happy to announce that we will be running the .ICU promo a while longer. Until Nov 30, you can register your new .ICU domains for $1.59 (regular price $6.99).

Terms of Promotion:
  • This promotion only includes first-year registration of new domains and will run until Nov 30
  • There are no limits on the number of registrations
  • No coupon is required
  • If you are in the Discount Program, you can save even more
  • Receive FREE WHOIS privacy, e-mail forwarding, domain parking, domain defender + more with your purchase
Register your new .ICU domains here: https://www.namesilo.icu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Happy to announce that we will be running the .ICU promo a while longer. Until Nov 30, you can register your new .ICU domains for $1.59
OH Great!! This just SUCKS!! Here comes another 6+ months of unrelenting spam from the most spamming used extension out there!! F-&%$@#!! Maybe now instead of 40+ spam daily emails there'll be hundreds to deal with every day!! The ONLY purpose of this extension and why it's so cheap is to make spammers happy!! I defy anyone to find 5 useful sites with this POS extension. ICANN should shut this stupid thing down NOW!!

•••
Intensive care unit?

That's about the only use I see for it. Something like Hospital.icu. Am I missing something here? What else could .icu possibly be used for?

•••
Back