IT.COM

$1.2 .COM/.NET/.ORG/.INFO Registration at Stablehost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

babibo

Established Member
Impact
Get 99% off (first invoice - $1.2/year) on Web Hosting Starter & Pro at Stablehost, plus a free .COM/.NET... domain.

Promo site: stablehost.com
Discount code: Hosting99

roJmCNi.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any max? did u try 2? new accounts only?

•••
any max? did u try 2? new accounts only?
Try it yourself.

Work fine with existing users. I've just bought 1 .com.

•••
Try it yourself.

Work fine with existing users. I've just bought 1 .com.

lol ain't u a buddy help lol
u think its easier for people to open up brand new account at yet another registrar just to try a promo than a 5second check for existing member... u must be from the buddy help planet lol welcome earth

•••
it says 'first invoice' in their promo blurb, so I would imagine it's only one. But it sure would be easy for @babibo to find out!

•••
it says 'first invoice' in their promo blurb, so I would imagine it's only one. But it sure would be easy for @babibo to find out!

yea but I think 1st invoice just means for first year...then regular

•••
This doesn't include transfers, does it?

•••
•••
Get 99% off (first invoice - $1.2/year) on Web Hosting Starter & Pro at Stablehost, plus a free .COM/.NET... domain.

Promo site: stablehost.com
Discount code: Hosting99

roJmCNi.jpg
Easy to transfer out?

•••
I purchased the 36 months hosting since it said it was only $1.44 and came with a free domain. I was billed $1.44 but now I have an unpaid invoice for $61.56. I used code hosting99 but it shows promo code 50offyear1 instead which is odd.

I need to cancel because I ain't paying that just to get a free domain name. LOL

Edit: They were having some processing errors but it's fixed now. I got 12 months hosting plus the .com domain name for $1.44. Support was super fast and helpful. The hosting will come in handy as a test area for my new websites, super happy with that!!

invoice stable.png

Last edited:
•••
those host places always get u with plans... gotta buy plan.. etc.... like hostgator where I recently wanted to send some .info too at 8usd best price... but they force plans and all that crap

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back