IT.COM

1,000,000th member

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SoftEdge

Established Member
Impact
So today something strange happened,
I signed up for namepros.com (not the strange part).
After a few minutes the first alert came in, it was someone saying congrats. I thought it was an admin or some preprogrammed message to all members that was triggered a long time ago when the 1,000,000th member signed up.

I added my first two domains, went for lunch, had some free time with friends and came back to my office.
9 alerts on my namepros dashboard. then it struck me! I was the 1,000,000th member!

so my real name is Brian, and iI am a hacker (yes really, ethical of course)
I am the owner of a cyber security company in the Netherlands and wanted to sell some of my domains to regain focus on my core business.

three quick questions:
- Would you advise to add a long list of all my domains (all about the same topic, cyber security) on a single thread, or should I add multiple threads, one for each domain?
- Anybody using undeveloped (with success)?
- Is there a way to connect with other people except sharing your linkedin profile, i.e. become 'friends' on namepros?

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats..Brian!
"- Is there a way to connect with other people except sharing your linkedin profile, i.e. become 'friends' on namepros?" you can follow them and or message them (there is a limition on PM from new members

Would you advise to add a long list of all my domains (all about the same topic, cyber security) on a single thread, or should I add multiple threads, one for each domain?

Personally, I would make a long list, don't want to "spam" the forum with domains especially a domain forum!

You are a popular guy
https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-...o-nc2018-and-more.1013388/page-5#post-6155766

Last edited:
•••
Welcome To NamePros Brian.

I wanted to be a hacker when I was young, my father wanted me to be a doctor. But now that I found NamePros, I don't want to be anyone but a domainer :xf.grin:

Answers to your questions:

1) I recommend adding one domain per thread. There are member restrictions and I think new members can have 3-4 active marketplace threads at a time.

2) By undeveloped you mean undeveloped.com right? I don't recommend using them because they won't help sell a domain unless you use their landing page, and why pay 15% just for a landing page when there are companies that provide free landing pages and take no fees. Example: Bodis.com

3) https://www.namepros.com/chat/

Regards,

Best Domainer Of The End-Times :xf.wink:

•••
That was me lol. Congratz on being the owner of the 1,000,000 Namepro account

•••
Special welcome to 1000000th member!

•••
Brian you are the 1,000,000th member! Congratulations to you!

I hope you stick around for a while and share some of your experience with the rest of the class.

Last edited:
•••
SoftEdge is.. the'One Million Dollar NP Man'. Welcome.

•••
Welcome @SoftEdge - I am happy to see you are in a position to take advantage of the free publicity of being Member One Million!

There is a thread from when Epik acquired Undeveloped - and the cool part about being part of NP is the actual CEOs of both companies are on hand to answer questions!
https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-acquired-undeveloped.1005320/

IMO, the low key and safest option if you want to list a bunch of domains you have for sale is the "Make Offer" section

Have Fun on NP!

•••
Hello to the 1,000,000 th member!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Congrats. You should change your user name to Millionth :)

1p6089.jpg

Last edited:
•••
1,000,000 congratulations to you :xf.smile:

•••
So Brian .......... wanna buy a name ?
~
1000000thmenber ........ is available

Last edited:
•••
Hello Brian and welcome to namepros...nice intro...I appreciate ethical hackers! I too am a fan of epik...90% of my new regs are there.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros! :)Congratulations on being 1,000,000th member!:)

•••
Congrats on being the 1,000,000th forum member.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Namepros!

•••
Welcome Brian to namepros! Congratulations on being 1,000,000!!!

•••
greetings @SoftEdge and welcome to np. Congrats

•••
1-millionth-visitor.gif

* Offer not valid where prohibited. Must be 18 or older to participate. You must supply your name, age, date of birth, address, bank information, SSN, driver's license, passport, and credit card details. The laptop will be purchased with your credit card and almost certainly won't ever make its way into your hands. Restrictions and limitations apply. See store associate for details.

Disclaimer: Yes, this is a joke. Thank you for having a sense of humor, Mr. Lawyer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations Brian! Hope you Enjoy your Stay and the NP world!

•••
•••
Hey Bro.....
Congrats you are The Lucky 1000000 Member of NP.
Welcome to community.

•••
Welcome to namepros congrats on being the one millionth member.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back