Domain Empire

news 1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

(Yes, including 4,0)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
我把你这句话翻译了,但是没看明白什么意思?

My words mean write english, nothing racist just too much double dipping on every post

•••
•••
•••
English is not good, use software to translate English, also don't know the meaning clearly.

•••
如果都是4,我们叫做“豹子”,就是几个数字都是4,比如44,444,4444,这些就是豹子,使用4.cn是因为单个数字太稀少了,所以才喜欢

那麼幸運的組合,像848 ?
Nàme xìngyùn de zǔhé, xiàng 848?

•••
•••
那麼幸運的組合,像848 ?
Nàme xìngyùn de zǔhé, xiàng 848?
Can you play Chinese characters? 848 is three digits, three digits total quantity is not much, with or without 4 4 will be someone to buy, if it is 5 digits or the 4 digits, with or without 4 4, the price will have difference.
你会打汉字?848是三位数,三位数总数量不多,带4或者不带4都会有人买,如果是5位数字或者是4位数字,带4或者不带4,价格就会有差别.

•••
I understand why 4 is bad, and @daoyouqingliubu has explained a little that domains with and without a 4 will both sell, but with a price difference. I don't understand why 0 is bad. Can somebody explain that to me? Is a 6N.com palindrome beginning and ending with 0 worth $50?

•••
I understand why 4 is bad, and @daoyouqingliubu has explained a little that domains with and without a 4 will both sell, but with a price difference. I don't understand why 0 is bad. Can somebody explain that to me? Is a 6N.com palindrome beginning and ending with 0 worth $50?

On the websites I have visited, there is conflicting information about 0. What I have gleaned: that 0 is both positive and negative. It can be nothing or it can be everything --and that strings that end in zero have positive meaning.

•••

By the way, which one is better:

(a) 6N with "0" & without "4", or
(b) 6N with triple "8" (888) with "4"?

I have 2 auctions for both patterns (a) and (b), we will get the result by end of this week :xf.smile:

•••
Someone think people don't like number 4 or 0 due to Chinese culture.
IMO, the major reazon is that big investors in oreder to manipulate the domain market easily, they claim domains with 4 or 0 have less value and it became the domain name rules.
without 4 or 0, the quantity of domain names would be greatly reduced and it is good for them.

•••
IMO, the major reazon is that big investors in oreder to manipulate the domain market easily, they claim domains with 4 or 0 have less value and it became the domain name rules.
without 4 or 0, the quantity of domain names would be greatly reduced and it is good for them.
right

•••

•••

•••
So to the 2nd part of my question. Is a 6N.com palindrome starting and ending with 0 worth $50?

•••
•••
what about 81881222 (dot)com
8N is this worth now a days

•••
Why stop at 8N?
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.com and I am sure anything beyond is taken ) keep the party going )

heck, even
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444.com is taken ))

•••
So to the 2nd part of my question. Is a 6N.com palindrome starting and ending with 0 worth $50?

Yes. But don't sell it now. Wait for some time and you will get much more.

Everybody says 4 and 0 is bad numbers but nobody talk about combos. No, 4 and 0 are not bad numbers, there is no bad numbers but there is a lot of bad combos. For example, 1, 7 and 5 are bad as 4, and in some combos even worst.

If you check NameBio you will see many 6N sales with 4 and 0, much more than 1, 5 and 7, and for much more money.

Chinese culture is a bit complicated for western people and don't forget, there is a big difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. :)

•••
Chinese culture is a bit complicated for western people and don't forget, there is a big difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. :)
I have been wondering about this. Almost everything you read about Chinese numbers is based on Mandarin speakers. The article linked a few posts up is about Cantonese speakers. Does it make a difference for the best and worst numbers? Is there a market for Cantonese numbers?

•••
Before the 6N buyout, I purchased 130 6N.com domain names (but with a 54 at the end).

Do you think in the near future, these domain names will have a little value? (even like $50)

•••
Before the 6N buyout, I purchased 130 6N.com domain names (but with a 54 at the end).

Do you think in the near future, these domain names will have a little value? (even like $50)
They have now that value :)
54 at the end is nice combo

•••
Agree, 54 is a good combo actually since it negates the original meaning of 4.. (no death)
but lots of chinese investors honestly don't shy away that much from a 4 anymore if the complete sequence/pattern generally looks good enough

•••
I have been wondering about this. Almost everything you read about Chinese numbers is based on Mandarin speakers. The article linked a few posts up is about Cantonese speakers. Does it make a difference for the best and worst numbers? Is there a market for Cantonese numbers?

Like I already say, there is no bad numbers. And if you realy want to go to deep in Chinese culture (numbers) you will see, even 88 or 8888 or 9999 is bad combos. A way better is 29 and 38.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back