IT.COM

news 1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

(Yes, including 4,0)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just bought 5 x 08XXX80.com domains, where X is a single number for $31 each :)

•••
•••
1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

(Yes, including 4,0)
It's true. days ago. many Chinese domainers were waiting till deep night. 6N.coms all gone and price would climb higher

•••
it's a bubble or planned action by speculators, why buying 100 exchange tyres for a car you're going to sell next year ?

people are forgetting hosting fee to make it viable product, the 7n and 8n are for you the end user and domainer that believe in fantasy stories : )
of course, it is planned. it is a investing game somehow like hyip....

•••
It's true. days ago. many Chinese domainers were waiting till deep night. 6N.coms all gone and price would climb higher

What do you think how many domainers are in China?
I know there are about 700 million Internet users, but how many of them are domainers? 1 in 1000, 1 in 10000, 1 in 100000 ?
Is domaining popular among random people in China?

•••
What do you think how many domainers are in China?
I know there are about 700 million Internet users, but how many of them are domainers? 1 in 1000, 1 in 10000, 1 in 100000 ?
Is domaining popular among random people in China?
More than 1000 000
Domain is more popular day by day

•••
Hey man you're living in the past 9N's is where it's at now

•••
Finally the recent hype in Chinese N-Domains explained itself to me...

With all the Ro lex, Gu cci and other "gifts" off the table in China, our beloved domains seem to have replaced them. Nothing easier than that.

Who's talking about bribery? ;)

•••
why can't we have 4's? 8484844

•••
•••
Godaddy must be rolling in the cash....im gonna open a GoMommy

or nvm

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 9.28.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 9.28.18 PM.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 82
•••
why can't we have 4's? 8484844

You can have 4's but it lowers the value unless a great pattern or these combos 84 54 848 48, some say that double 44 is actually good luck ?

•••
i took 8444884.COM, 8844484.COM and i have 19 others with no 4's or 0's , dont know what I'm gonna do with it, some doesn't have a much of a pattern

•••
You can have 4's but it lowers the value unless a great pattern or these combos 84 54 848 48, some say that double 44 is actually good luck ?
is it ok?

Attachments

• hhh.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 120
•••
It's gonna be a while for the 7N market to really become "tight" so you will need to hold for two years or just pick your best and go with them for longer. The markets are changing and you may get some kind of return on them before they run out of reg. I do have a few with 444 but only planning to keep about 3-4 and will drop/auction the others (444222000) for example. The 8's do help your names so there is a positive

•••
It's gonna be a while for the 7N market to really become "tight" so you will need to hold for two years or just pick your best and go with them for longer. The markets are changing and you may get some kind of return on them before they run out of reg. I do have a few with 444 but only planning to keep about 3-4 and will drop/auction the others (444222000) for example. The 8's do help your names so there is a positive

I dont know whats going on....2 days ago it was still easy to get 7n...today its hard to find ones with 8s in it... hopefully america is preserving names ...else we we all will work for the chinese soon. will china use these as phone numbers in the long run? voip?

•••
is it ok?

They are ok but nothing is jumping out at me, don't forget the aftermarket here, some names are good value at the moment and worth acquiring while at a cheap price. Remember you will need to renew all these. The question is would it be better to get one good name instead of 19 average names. You have 8's so that helps. Time will tell I guess, good luck

•••
I dont know whats going on....2 days ago it was still easy to get 7n...today its hard to find ones with 8s in it... hopefully america is preserving names ...else we we all will work for the chinese soon. will china use these as phone numbers in the long run? voip?
If a domain can be tied into a phone identity ,.... big bonus. Thats why long names don't scare me. Although they still need good patterns repeating triples etc

•••
Ok for some "homework" i have regged a domain that could be tied into a phone identity, 1088810888
The 10 at the beginning is the area code for Beiing, the remaining eight digits incorporate two lots of 888 and repeat the area code. So we end up with 1088810888 which is a handy name regardless. It all depends on how far you wish to go. Sorry to have highjacked this thread but here is the link to Chinese area codes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_China

•••
Ok for some "homework" i have regged a domain that could be tied into a phone identity, 1088810888
The 10 at the beginning is the area code for Beiing, the remaining eight digits incorporate two lots of 888 and repeat the area code. So we end up with 1088810888 which is a handy name regardless. It all depends on how far you wish to go. Sorry to have highjacked this thread but here is the link to Chinese area codes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_China
Personally i think they gonna incorporate these numbered domains into phone identities. I am almost sure they gonna do this, the mobile market is huge in China, most people in china doesn't have computers, they connect with their mobiles.

•••
Well there is the opportunity then, good luck

•••
Personally i think they gonna incorporate these numbered domains into phone identities. I am almost sure they gonna do this, the mobile market is huge in China, most people in china doesn't have computers, they connect with their mobiles.
... YEs that makes sense ,,, you Dial the business number on your smart phone it then connect directly to their website with a live video feed .... very interesting concept

•••
... YEs that makes sense ,,, you Dial the business number on your smart phone it then connect directly to their website with a live video feed .... very interesting concept

you got a billion dollar idea, run with it ;)

•••
It's about what happens down the road, even now a domain like 111222333444 has a value, yes maybe a joke but as Bob Dylan said "The times, they are a changing"

Based on your bright expectations, I've advised my kids to not go to school and invest in 1234567890123456789's with their weekly stipend.

•••
Based on your bright expectations, I've advised my kids to not go to school and invest in 1234567890123456789's with their weekly stipend.
Well you gotta love quality posts, especially ones that encompass such words as stipend!
~
Don't forget to tell them that numbers are universal ..... unlike brandables

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back