Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
023624.COM
LUCKY ZERO AT THE BEGINNING
Registered at Godaddy.
Expires on 12/18/2016
Starting Bid $ 25
Increment $ 2
Auction closes 72 hours after the LAST BID or when the BIN met.
BIN Price $ 40

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NOW is the time to buy 6Ns!!!! By bazabizo in NamePros.com dated March 11, 2016

Before you start whining take the time to read this!

I used to be a forex trader/analyst for a couple of years in my career. Best and most effective strategy to understand a market according to the Human psychology of supply and deman, is Elliott Waves. In EV, there is a trend and there are corrections to this trend. To simplify, prices go, then there is some profit taking which makes the price go down a little bit. This is applicable to everything in life!

According to the 90 days price chart I analyzed at Chaomi, we are at the lowest price tag for 6Ns, if we went 20% lower we tank in there for a long time. The reason I see this not happening is that supply has softened in the aftermarket. People stopped putting no reserve auctions (almost), so investors are keeping their domains till prices go up. The upside potential is actually 50-60% above the current price which marks a 6N chip at $300 at least.

To sum it up, the risk is 20% down and the reward/potential is 50-60% above. this is 1:2.5-3, which is a fantastic risk-reward ratio!

Chinese investors have disengaged from auctions lately (almost) just to make sure the prices soften a bit, to be able to buy in bulk when the market is down like nowadays! This explains why you are spammed with emails about your numerics especially these days. A buyer would approach you and would be interested in a bulk buy. Guess what, you get scared of the market's volatility and let go of the names, then the market rises and you cry out!

You are an investor, you can make right and wrong decisions, thats life. Whats not right is that you do 2 decisions! You either HOLD or let go of the names! doing a mix is stupid unless you are a strict flipper; and this is not the right time at all to flip!

These are my 2 cents, and this is how I do domaining. Not a high end one, but I am surviving. Wish you all, all the best :) Good Luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back