Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 01235689 (com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveX

@GoDaveXTop Member
Impact
52,189
I'm no expert on Chinese numbers, combinations etc. Anyone have advice on the value of this name?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone tell me an approximate value of 01235689.com?
 
0
•••
Can anyone give me an idea of this domains value? Reg fee? More? Hold?

Please appraise 01235689.com
 
0
•••
It's an 8N domain, but you don't have the 7. That breaks the combo. So at this moment I can't see it for more than 10$. Also, I have no idea for the future of 8N, so I can't tell you to keep it or not.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back