domain 0****.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hidefind

Established Member
Impact
Any advice on this one? I've been hanging on to it awhile. Wouldn't mind keeping it around but I'd sell if the market is right. What do the experts say?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i wouldn't register it myself rego fee.

•••
Thanks for the reply. I'm green and not sure what you mean by the "rego" fee unless you're talking about the initial registration fee...

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the reply. I'm green and not sure what you mean by the "rego" fee unless you're talking about the initial registration fee...
Rules are we cannot value a domain lower than rego fee.

•••
It's 3 characters. 5 including it's extension and you say not worth it's reg fee? I find that hard to believe.

•••
The issue might be that it's difficult to find many reported sales of .co domains with NLL patterns. Namebio has only one such sale of over $100 ($105 to be precise), for 2co.co in January of this year.

So yes, it's hard to value it above reg fee at this time, unless you have plans to develop it, or have several specific buyers in mind who could be interested.

•••
Fair enough. Figured it'd be a good match for a water refill service, maybe a coffee shop. Thanks to you both for responding.

•••
Fair enough. Figured it'd be a good match for a water refill service, maybe a coffee shop. Thanks to you both for responding.

Yeah, definitely could be. It's just that buying a domain with no clear meaning, and only a creative idea of what type of company could use it, often makes it hard to sell. With no specific end users to approach, you're left with the option of listing the name at marketplaces and hoping that someone finds it and likes it.

But if you believe in the name, best thing to do is to be active in trying to sell it. Search for businesses who use a domain that resembles this one, and could benefit from an upgrade. Get it listed at a few marketplaces. Create a simple "for sale" landing page, or maybe even park it with a parking company to see if it gets any traffic (Bodis is pretty good for this, since they do parking and also display the name on a clean looking page).

Good luck!

•••
It's 3 characters. 5 including it's extension and you say not worth it's reg fee? I find that hard to believe.

Exactly all things considered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back