IT.COM

$0.50 .com / .org at register.com using coupon: reg050ek limit 3

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
$0.50 .com / .org at register.com using coupon: reg050ek limit 3

Pro's: You could always move out after 60 days. Interface is decent in my opinion and the price is impossible to beat.
Con's: Hard to buy at first it asks 5 times to buy email and hosting services. Once you checkout no paypal, credit card only. Put's domains on auto-renew which you have to call customer service to keep it from renewing next year auto-matically. Renewal at regular rate.

Another Pro of this? Really, the price in my opinion.
Note: 5 days before you can move hand-reg from one account to another.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
whois.com $5.88 .com regs. right now. alpha might have a $4.99 sale now too. not, sure about limits though.

•••
Goto FastHosts for GBP 1 per domain name.

•••
@Soofi
Forgot to mention that one thanks. However, we do know the phone verification and it being a foreign company is not as good to USA residents or those outside UK. Most, resellers said it's also really hard to push a domain at fasthost. But, to each his own.

•••
@Soofi
Forgot to mention that one thanks. However, we do know the phone verification and it being a foreign company is not as good to USA residents or those outside UK. Most, resellers said it's also really hard to push a domain at fasthost. But, to each his own.
No issues whatsoever pushing domains between accounts at FH :xf.smile:

•••
I got 200 names there in last 1 month, verification is one time and you don't have to do it again and again.

•••
•••
for transfer out Register support spelled auth. code by phone

•••
for transfer out Register support spelled auth. code by phone
Oh, so it could be quite a hassle. I used this long-time ago, didn't renew domains or transfer-out and had account issues. However, some people don't mind considering fifty cent domains is basically the same as a free 3 domains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back