NameSilo

domain advertisingtalk.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbie

Established Member
Impact
11
Hi

Any idea what this is worth, both reseller and end user?
Appreciate any input.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone got any idea of value?
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
AdTalk.com would be better, because AdvertisingTalk.com is a little bit long.
I like the name, though, but without further development, it's worth only high $xx - low $xxx.
 
1
•••
Thanks ... appreciate the response
 
0
•••
Hi, I guess kaposzta is right: high xx$, low xxx$. But I must say I like this domain :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back